April Event Registration

Tyson

Scholar
Alliance Rules
Gettysburg Staff
Yeah ... we're already less than a month away from kicking off the 2016 season.

So, no doubt everyone has or will have tons of the usual questions about logistical stuff. To help answer that, I've just uploaded the chapter DB to the alliancecharacter.info database. If you're signed up for that, you should be able to see your current xp, build, gobbies, etc. As always, should anything look amiss, please contact me so we can sort it out.

Payment links are up on the website at http://alliancegettysburg.com/event-calendar/
The Pre-logistics page needs to have the event dates updated, but if you pick the April 10-12 dates from last year, I'll know what you mean. That page is found at http://alliancegettysburg.com/pre-logistics/

Lastly for now, I want to remind you all again of our pre-event deadlines. Two weeks prior is the cutoff for any Magic Items, Ritual Scrolls/Comps, and anything else where Rich gets involved. That puts your deadline at Friday, March 18th for that stuff. Logistics things like pre-registering and pre-logisting has a one week deadline date, so you've got until March 25th to get that in.

That's all I've got at this time. See you folks soon enough!
** One more additional note. Please remember that 2016 memberships are due as well. **

Player Pre-Registrations:
Collin Babcock -
Mike Balsome - paid/logisted
David Balsome - paid/logisted
Shaun Barnett - paid/logisted
Angel Belford - paid/logisted
Kevin Bertrand - paid/logisted
Sean Carter - logisted
Frisco Cruise - paid/logisted
Dave Demartino -
David Dickerson - paid/logisted
Chad Foell - paid/logisted
Ryan Glatz - logisted
Alex Goncharova - logisted
Darryl Hartman - paid
Kris Kitts - paid/logisted
Colby Lingerfelt - paid/logisted
Miles Lizak - paid/logisted
Darkan Mann - paid/logisted
Chris Marcikonis - paid/logisted
Samara Martin - paid/logisted
Sean Metzler -
Erika Noach - paid/logisted
Emily O'Neil - paid/logisted
Shawna Passalaqua - logisted
Meade Peters - paid
Jessica Ringley - paid/logisted
Todd Russell -
Haley Simon - logisted
Brian Smathers - logisted
Andrew Souders - paid/logisted
James Stabile - paid
Carrie Stabile - paid
Amanda Troy - paid/logisted
Mike Waseliewski - paid/logisted
Matt Watkins - paid
Lauren Webb -
Alex Williams - paid
Mike Zapp - paid/logisted

NPC Registrations:
Joe Siegel
James Warrington
Emily Van Ness
Rich Ditzler
Ashley Thomas
Dominic Alioto
Ryan Smathers

Last edited:
@Tyson it doesn't look like the database upload to alliancecharacter was successful, I'm missing a few important tables. Can you run the program again and email me the log?

The database has been updated (successfully, this time) and I've updated the PC/NPC registrations above.

Got a bunch more registrations and stuff in the last couple days. Not going to update the list at this point - you know who you are, and whether you logisted or paid.

Also, as a heads up. With the new year, comes a new waiver to sign. So be ready.

See you tomorrow

You're going to hate me but due to a change of plans, I will be switching from NPC to PC. Very last minute change :x
Ry

Back