Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, I'm a big party-pooper!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm being indecisive.

• I will not be at the event.

• Total voters
And if so, what are you thinking about bringing?

-Dan

Here is the list as I have it so far. If I have anything wrong or have left something out please let me know ASAP.

Bryan - Something frozen and ovenable
Jaquelyn - Pork Roast, Cupcakes
Chantell - Brown Bread + ?
Keith - Rolls
Sarah - Baked Ziti
Diana - Beef Curry or Teriyaki Chicken Wings?
Jon - Dutch over chicken cordon bleu?
Holly - Dessert (if she shows)
Hayley - Rosten, Baked Ziti
Val - Potatoes and Rice
Eric - Secret dessert
Stephanie - Garlic shrimp pasta
JP - Indonesian skewers or honey curry chicken (if he shows)
Paul - Drinks
Barry - Baklava
Ryan - Drinks or Pasta?
Sean - Something
Rebecca - Shrimp Scampi
Carmen - Bread?

-Dan

How do Paper Plates & Cups sound? It will cut back heavily on dish duty. I would be happy to get this for the feast if it is alright. Otherwise let me know so I can shop for somthing else. Also, moonkitten wants everyone to know that it was her great idea.

~Sean

I dont care WHOS great idea it was...KUDOS!!!!! As for Me...I havent a clue what to bring...seems to be all covered...but I will think of something!

Just saw the list...and NOW I know what I will bring.....SALAD and DRESSING!!!!!!!!!! I will bring 2 types of dressing...any votes on them?

Robert

Remember that everyone who attends should bring something, so that there will be enough food to go around.

-Dan

(EDIT: Ranch is good.)

Quick count

Alrighty then....

Just so we all have an idea of how many people will be attending the Feast so that we can plan and prepare accordingly....

How many people are coming and who is bringing what? A list here would be nice. A centralized gathering so to speak....

Keith aka Krillmalir

The second post in this thread has a list of who is bringing what so far, minus any posts in the thread currently. Check the poll at the top for the attendance count.

-Dan

I'll bring some form of cookie-type...thing.... yeah. Details to be ascertained at later time, but it will be of the cookie species.

Thanks to a speedy cupboard-raid in somebody else's house, I shall also bring Spagetti. I don't have any meat though. If anyone has extra, let me know and we can throw it in!

~Hayley

ok i'm bringing pie. also "wine." limited edition. extremelly limited.

-Carmen

I will not be taking part in the feast. However, if players wish to reserve me as a rogue or formal marshal for any period during that time block, let me know in advance, and I will make certain that I am available.

Back