April Favorites?

So - any favorites from the April 09 event?

I had a blast this event. First trying to spell down Lurin and being one destroy undead away only to meet the truck known as 36 ice, three times. Resurrecting at the hands of Renous and Toga as they decided what to do with me was super fun.  :D Seeing Ryan running around in my stocking cap was amazing, now if I could only get John as Dram to wear it!!!! Having Cole apologize for being; well him was a neat scene. The culmination of 4 years of plot and the death of Anton was amazing. And the subsequent resurrection and walk/lecture with him was fun. I feel sorry for his brothers  if they had to put up with that every day. So I resurrected twice a new record for me.
Then there were yet many more moral dilemmas. Do what is legally right and what you feel is right. The Emerald Archer and the Egg. Not to mention the whole Hermes incident, darn you Ark.!!!! Then the wonderfully awkward yet strangely satisfying dinner. “Please meet my wonderful wife, Deloris.” I only ate half of my plate; I hope you all enjoyed it. Sorry if the chicken was a little dry I did not get it out to everyone in time. 
My favorite mod was defentatly the pirates. And the subsequent race change to Dramthan. His ball gag of self restraint is gone, God help us all. Oh and the fight between Ark. And Liddia over the hat was fun.

I had a great time. Took my first death which I was not expecting at all....It was fun to finally be able to talk to Liddia and Toga, and get to know other players well..like cazik.. so hopefully he won't try to shun me to many times lol. I also want to thank Paul for doing the MWE during the shadows, it was great trying to take out a shadow and you...very well played. SO thankx for throwing me my bone...it made me very happy :D The pirate mode had some really nice RP in it which made it worth it. (so yes paul it was worth it to loss your voice) no one wants to hear you talk anyways). overall great event. ooooo, i alomost forgot, beating down Liddia when i was completely myself....priceless! :)

Carrie

Some of my favorites:

Gypsy Pirates - I had a blast chanting, and the ode to Battlestar Galactica gave me a huge smil
Confronting the Archer - never before have I been stuck in such a place between what is right and what is just
RP with Dramthin - absolutely amazing.... especially the look on John's face when asked "Would Effram have been proud of you for doing this?", and I responded "YES!"
The RP regarding the drum - yes, tensions were high. Yes, there was a lot of screaming, and threatening. Felt really like I was fighting over something that was life and death. It was AWESOME.
The Hard Open - Targashian showing up was a big mess... a fun mess though

Last but not least - The Booze. Got to give a shout out to the booze, even if it was fake booze. :)

Special mentions to RP with Cazik, Arki, Millie (the look on my face when I realized Millie was actually supporting me had to have been priceless)

Thank you Paul for the great plot! This made the top 3 Alliance weekends for me.

Thank you Thomas for the great plot! Your NPCs are always deep!

Thank you Amanda for the free food!

Thank you Laura and Jazmine for the tavern service!

Finally, thank you NPCs. Without you, this weekend would have been nothing.

~ Rob

Hrm I suppose its my turn to chime in

My favorite part of the event was a suprise to me - The formal dinner, it was great fun to watch people Durl knew try to figure out whether or not now would be a good time to try to correct his manners, and deciding not to (I'm assuming they didn't want to start an arguement/long discussion) Although I did try to keep it in check by limiting myself to eatting off of Elle's plate, telling bad puns, and not being able to wait to munch on the main course.

Next up - I enjoyed processing my ill-gotten bag of potions 3 feet away from the deputy and having nobody bat an eyelash, I suppose new MIs are the best distraction eh?!

Hrm the bronze medal has to goto my first lesson in reading, half in a flamboyant gypsy accent and half in common, I'm assuming this will in no way confuse future reading lessons.

other things I enjoyed

Troll hunting with Aedaeus

Visiting the Tortoise Tribe

Blowing my resist wad in the Plane of light

Informing Stoneskull that as an archduke I don't have to answer any further questions or prove might right to exist to a lowly deputy.

The sudden interest in Durl's Bling

Giant, terminated, rats.

the good old fashioned 'Here Durl have a spell shield' followed by a packet delivered cure mort.....

I was a little bit sad to miss out on the pirate ship mod, but its long been established that Durl will goto bed if left unhealed for a long period, poor wounded Turtle.

April favorites

Id have to start with Paul yelling like a girl when Mercena tried feeding him pie.
Also the whole trying to pour water into the trolls mouth... Poor Paul

I enjoyed trying to get my (component) wand to work... And then breaking it in half once I was convinced it was broken. And then Liddia trying to explain components to me afterwards.

Saving Durl from becoming Turtle Soup... Stupid Trolls :-/

The Irony of Marceana teaching me archery and then like 2 hours later her missing a darkness elemental with an arrow and killing me... Probably my most ironic res ever

I enjoyed Terminating the giant rat thus ending the mod like 5 minutes early :p

:( You guys make me really sad! It sounds like it was an AWESOME event. Glad to here everyone had a great time, and even though I wasn't able to make it....thanks plot and npcs for all the hard work you put in! :D

P.S. Easter with the family was fun as always, especially showing them an article in the newspaper about Alliance Larp, haha.

See you all at the next event! Hell or high water! (In fargo it may be the latter still...)
-Brent

Kevar said:
P.S. Easter with the family was fun as always, especially showing them an article in the newspaper about Alliance Larp, haha.

hey I would like to see that article can you save it for me or maybe type it up for the rest of us?

thankx carrie

I guess i could share some of my favorites....

In no particular order:

Being assailed by two Lighting squires which reminded me briefly that I am indeed a part of a turf war:p I loved the RP john put into his Squire, and the look on his face when he "almost" owned me entirely.

A similar Look of "did that just happen" on pauls face, when I, doing some Cazik like thing's almost Killed an entire plot line because of my "auto Defense call's"

Being told that for any of my IG challenged to be taken seriously i'd have to wear tights and pick up contact juggling...which i might just do.

The gypsie pirates, Although i found myself on the ground for about 1/2 of the mod...It was great, seeing such intense fighting in the midst of some really great RP.

really liked "opening up" to a "stranger" during a trip into the wilderness.

Fighting shadows in the dark, and yelling get back here where i can see you!

Rp with Dram!

Seeing how magic was being changed, and trying to tell everyone that things were alright.

Lots of other stuff, but those are all super secret :p

Thanks to all of you, Pc's, NPcs, and plot alike...because members of plot arnt people, thier machines :p

o drake, u know your favorite part of the WHOOOOOLE weekend was talking to that "stranger" who you now know and love....and maybe you could find in your heart to not kill or injure the said "stranger" :)

carrie

I had a blast NPCing and will defiantly be returning for future advents. The look on Cazik's face when he realized that the bone golems where swinging massive damage was priceless. I also had a lot of fun playing the gypsy pirate once he realized that he could drink again.
Will defiantly be returning,
Kevin

The look on your face Rob was priceless, and I was having a hard time with it too. :)

I loved the pirate mod, and all the RP this weekend was fantastic! The funniest scene was with Paul playing the troll trying to eat. I failed horribly in keeping from laughing. Hallie was pretty cool as per usual. Why I was surprised to have undead problems in the cellar, I have no idea. Walking out to go hit the bathroom without a word since I knew a battle was coming scared the crap out of Togashin though. Nice job RP'ing the ultimate smirking shadow, Tom.

Unfortunately due to work, I missed the scenes with Lurin. I'm trying to see if my coworker would be willing to switch with me on Fridays on occasion so I can come early for at least some events this season. We'll see.

Thank you to all who NPC'd and worked hard to make this event a success. Thank you to all who helped in the tavern incl. Laura, Amanda, and her friend Rob.

Back