April (Mirror, Mirror) Event Favorites

All the drama resulting from the battle rez. Either Max and Demona will crack or come out of it stronger than ever.

The aforementioned fire dog & lizard mods. It rocks, so hard, to go out there with people of about your ability level, face something really challenging and come out on top through tenacity and teamwork. The fire dog fight was the best though, just the look of awesome on Landon's face when he saved the day, especially since the night prior was so rough on everyone in that group.

Some really good, if brief, military RP with Ashok, it's the one area where the two characters can interact well :D .

Altogether, a miserable weekend in character and a wonderful one for the player.

MaxIrons said:
The aforementioned fire dog & lizard mods. It rocks, so hard, to go out there with people of about your ability level, face something really challenging and come out on top through tenacity and teamwork. The fire dog fight was the best though, just the look of awesome on Landon's face when he saved the day, especially since the night prior was so rough on everyone in that group.

I'm glad. I was wondering how happy you would have been if he missed though. :)

I wanted to point out that another favorite of mine was when the undead line charged the highbies. I was double-hooking at the time and the charge was just amazing.

I do, however, apologize for the people who didn't stop at the first line of fighters and actually charged (in the rules-sense of the word) you guys. That wasn't so cool.

Durnic said:
I wanted to point out that another favorite of mine was when the undead line charged the highbies. I was double-hooking at the time and the charge was just amazing.

I do, however, apologize for the people who didn't stop at the first line of fighters and actually charged (in the rules-sense of the word) you guys. That wasn't so cool.

That hail of ice was super cool. (Terrible pun intended.) :thumbsup:

SkollWolfrun said:
MaxIrons said:

I'm glad. I was wondering how happy you would have been if he missed though. :)

Actually, I would have been okay with it. I know that sometimes there are fights you just can't win, and that's okay. We had an organized retreat and weren't going to lose anyone even if we couldn't "win". Wouldn't have had the awesome moment of back clapping, but it wouldn't have been a "negative" fight in my opinion at least.

Back