Arcane Sanctum

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I have news of our King. He WILL want to hear me out." Nadja looks down here nose at the young man.

"and should I tell him that some random Gypsy woman is here for him, or will you allow me to formally announce you?" the Lore Master states, still waiting for the brazen woman to identify herself.

"I am Nadja. The Arch Mage will know me, I cursed him once." she says with a small laugh.

The Lore Master contemplates his next action. "Let me send one of the Acolytes to the ArchMage to see if he can grant you an audience." He motions to a nearby child. He scribbles a note and hands it to the young boy. "Please take this to the ArchMage immediately." With a nod the youngling dashes up the main stairs and up to the ArchMage's chambers.

After a wait of close to 30 minutes the young page comes running down the steps, panting. "the... ArchMage.... will... see.. her... now.." he says through gulps of air.

"well, then, I guess you should not keep him waiting." The Loremaster motions to the stairs. "His Chambers are on the top floor." he says with a smirk.

Nadja resists the urge to curse the young man for his smirking; she is here for a very important reason after all, rescuing the King is her top priority and not teaching young men lessons in respect, and so heads up the stairs as directed.

After reaching the top, Nadja knocks on the door and waits to be admitted.

The young Earthweaver enters the Arcane Sanctum and approaches one of the many Lore Masters that can be seen going about their business. "Excuse me, I have a message for the Archmage from the Fatespinner and Nadja the Gypsy." he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back