Armor Points

SethD

Quick clarification. I was reading page 79 in the rulebook and came across something a little different than was enforced when I played some time ago.

Armor doesn't stack right? So there's no point in wearing great-looking leather pauldrons, gorget, and like a sweet looking winged leather great helm over a chainmail coat and coif?

The chainmail is made of heavier material so it supersedes the points from the leather.

Lol, thanks Jesse. That was about the answer I was expecting.

The above being said, the system does allow for "Master Crafted" armor points, at the discretion of the armor marshal he can award you bonus armor points for particularly awesome looking armor.

Pg 79 > Bonus Points > Master Crafted

~I

I saw that too, thanks IMoriarty, I'll go ahead and wear the full kit and hope for the best. If nothing else, I'll look cool.

Having it all with you also theoreticly allows you to dress up or down for different comfort levels since technicly heavy leather and chain are both worth 2 per location, or to posibly get two seperate tags for traveling kit, and 'omg about to go into pitched battle' kit

Back