Armour Sale!

Klanger

One 14 guage 3/18 inch sized set of chainmail. Halberk covers upper arms, chest, back, tummy, and upper legs in 3 pts armour. Also included is a chainmail coif in same stats. All together you get 27 pts of armour. $100 firm. First come first served. Think this should go in main board but wanted to offer it here in town first.

:shock: This is a good deal for those wishing to have the armor points, a good chain of the same variety can go up for 150$ just for the shirt if curious.

Hmmm. Is this similar to the set you've been wearing? I might certsinly be interested. Though I'd have to see if it even fit properly first. Got pics maybe?

It is in fact the same armor :) back cant take it anymore. It sucks getting older lol.

Klanger said:
It is in fact the same armor :) back cant take it anymore. It sucks getting older lol.

I hear ya buddy! I'm running a tournament at Myth on Sat, and I'll be there fri night. I'd like try it on but I'm for sure interested.

What time sat ill swing by we live close

Klanger said:
What time sat ill swing by we live close

Tournament runs from noon till 6pm or so.

see you then

If Brett decides no, PLOT will purchase it for NPC armour.

Sweet plate here I come. ;)

So Dave, I'm gonna take the chainmail. You mentioned you can colour it? Are you just saying spray with say black spray paint?

Yup i suggest trying to hang it like from a hanger or better yrt a maniquin if you can get your hands on one. When you at store next? I can pop over monday and snag the 100 if that works for u.

Klanger said:
Yup i suggest trying to hang it like from a hanger or better yrt a maniquin if you can get your hands on one. When you at store next? I can pop over monday and snag the 100 if that works for u.

He's not open tomorrow. I'mm be there probablt wednesday for wings or I could email money transfer you the cash.

Money sent, and I painted the chainmail black over the weekend. Looks very snazzy for what plans I have for it.

I knew it would hehe. Received the cash thanks. :)

Back