Arrows Wanted

Is there anyvon who vould like to make and/or sell to me some arrows before our upcoming escapade?
Also, I vould appreciate the opportunity to purchase some very strong healing potions.

Thank you.
~Talitha

Talitha,

Me have 2 quivers of arrows and a few of the strongest potions available for trade in me current stocks. Find me at me trading post in tavern and we make good trade.

Me plan for buy and sell adventuring goods same as gather this past spring. If any adventurers need armor, weapons, alchemy, traps, or potions, let me know! Even if me no have yet, me can get for you while you go off on adventures.

-Cho Ko Nu
Honorable Trader

Perfect! Thank you, Cho Ko Nu.

~Talitha

I have about 100 arrows collecting dust, find me and we'll trade.

~Izz'Rak Auvry'Urden

Izz'Rak,

If have other weapons or adventuring supply that only collect dust now, me can trade with you for coin or supply you need and use. Find me at me trading post, black and white stripe fur table in local tavern, and we make good trade.

-Cho Ko Nu
Honorable Trader

Cho Ko Nu,

If you could have some arrows available for me as well, I can offer you some more business.

Zen

Zen,

Me stock of arrow be very low now, only 40, but reserve for Talitha. Me expect make many trade quickly at gathering so me get more arrows and other supplies through trade with others very fast.

How many arrows you want? Me can reserve for you as soon as me get them.

-Cho Ko Nu
Honorable Trader

Cho Ko Nu

I don't plan to do much fighting but I like to have some on hand, just in case. Perhaps as many as hundred, but no more than that.

Zen

There was someone from another land saying they would be bringing a lot of their wares. I would speak to them too.

-Fredrick

Fredrick,

Me try buy most of that Lord's goods for bulk discount and pass lower price on.

Please support local merchants.

-Cho Ko Nu
Honorable Trader

Back