Article Needed!

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Greetings,

It has come across our desk that Dreadrot had a run-in with Tar'Nakesis and Doomwing in the tavern during the Theater of the Dead last October. The Acarthian Times needs details!!!
We are willing to pay 1 gold piece for an article detailing the information that went on there. What did Dreadrot say? Was it really him? How did he get away? What was Tar'Nakesis' response? Did the Theater summon him? What was Doomwing's role in this??? Why did Tar'Nakesis and his mortal enemy Doomwing shake hands?

Any interested writers should send their article to The Acarthian Times, attention Editor Lumos.

(OOG- please write the article and submit it to the plot address. You will be compensated at game)

Editor Lumos

Editor Lumos,

With all due respect, I believe that 1 gold undervalues the importance of this information, especially given the sweeping nature of any event which brings together three beings of such power and knowledge. As New Acarthia routinely hosts a great many adventurers, the economy has grown such that 1 gold piece (as well as the 2 silver pieces typically offered in exchange for regular articles) is unlikely to be a meaningful amount to any of the individuals who may have been present at the time.

As such, I am prepared to offer up to 10 gold pieces (depending on detail and accuracy of information) from the Rivervale treasury for submission of the above requested article, in addition to the lesser amount offered by the Acarthian Times. It is my hope that the Acarthian Times will update its reward structure in the future for highly desired articles.

- Baron Darius Rivervale
Acting Duke of Acarthia

The merchants from Rivervale are renowned for paying fair price for the right tidbits dropped their way, and 10 gold crowns is a fat purse! I wonder if any of the other barons value the same... the Baron of Warchester, for example. What would such an article like this fetch in the markets of Port Tyrok? That's a place where they know how to keep the bread buttered, eh? Let's hope so.

~Lola

Back