Artisan

Hey,

Im giving up on hitting things in favor of making things.

Anyone got a Spirit Forge set they want to sell me?

Durk

Seriously tho, I am thinking about Forging.

If anyone has either the scroll or catalyst for the Spirit Forge, talk to me if you want to sell it.

Durk

Are you seriously going to just start selling things? If so what made you change your mind. I would miss having your hard hitting polearm around. Our town is already lacking in people that can do what you do. But I will try to help you if this is what you wanna do. I hope to see you soo Durk.

Lord TadRon
Guildmaster of HoG

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Im SOO GLAD that someone fell for that! Thank you, Tad!!!

Im gonna do something different but not Artisan, heheh. Still gonna fight, thats for sure.

Durk

I helped Trog get the last spirit forge from Horn's End I know of and still have not been paid for my portion of the contribution. I will let you know if I see any, but every where I have gone I have seen them sell for 50+ gold. The went down in price recently because of the wide spread weirdness when everyone had access to a free one. The last spirit forge and catalyst I bought I had to trade a twice a day permanent prison item for. I do still have that one, but it is only good in Wayside and is currently ear marked for my use.

I will keep you informed,
BtB

Thanks, Bob.

We should have a discussion regarding the payment due to you from Trog.

Durk

It need not be money, he does have his charms!!! And by charms, I mean he could beat things up for me.

Bob

Back