Artwork for Race packets

LOVE them. Great work! My favorites are the Scav's and the Sarr

Fantastic! As ever, far more lovely than ever I could have imagined.
The map was amazing, too!

::mutters because her company has a block on "social networking" sites::I CAN"T SEE THEM!!!

"social networking or person" site :::cries::: you'd think they actually want me to do work related things while i'm here at work!!!! d'oh!!!!!! i can't see them. and now i have temper tantrum :cry:

"social networking or person" site :::cries::: you'd think they actually want me to do work related things while i'm here at work!!!! d'oh!!!!!! i can't see them. and now i have temper tantrum :cry:

Perfect.

We just need to get them up on our new web site, as soon as it's done.

Gary

can we put all the pictures up on the deadlands website??????

Those are really cool.
--bill

Thanks guys I am glad you like them, Feel free to direct people to look at them. I love feedback.

Rabies

rabies??? not to get off topic but...what an odd nickname HEHEHEH

I am adding a few different High Ork drawings; as I am unhappy with the one posted right now, let me know what you think.

Rabies

I think they are really amazing and very realistic to the alliance world. Really liked the sarr and hobbling.

::wollops her husband because he can see the pictures and she can't::: IT"S NOT FAIR!

They look great! I must say though that the mystic wood elves need to take a trip to Vicky's they are supposed to be the most promiscuous race an all ;) Just sayin' Figment wouldn't make out with that guy.

are you sure?? I mean honestly I think any mwe would make out with any guy right? JUUUUUUUUUUUST KIDDING!!!!

I actually like the MWE illustration best I think. *As for their promiscuity, I believe that is a misinterpretation that has become common among players.Just like the three count lift, Just because they may have multiple husbands and wives doesn't mean they are out of control.

Figment said:
They look great! I must say though that the mystic wood elves need to take a trip to Vicky's they are supposed to be the most promiscuous race an all ;) Just sayin' Figment wouldn't make out with that guy.

I understand where you're coming from with that thought. This is certainly not a typical MWE for the Alliance on the whole, but the idea was to capture the slightly darker interpretation NH has for each race.

They can still certainly be poly-amorous, if they want to be, but they’re also stricken with the destruction of this land's Arcadia, and the desperation to protect the last of the fae.

I’m sure a happy, flirty MWE from another land will cheer them up once in a while. ;)

Gary

alas....love from other lands!! heheheheheh :lol:

Back