Ash Forest

Ezri

Knight
Some say that when you dream of the dead they can hear you. I don't know if it's true or not. But it's worth a try.

Kailani... You did it.

You set in motion an avalanche that could not be stopped even after you left us.

You sacrificed yourself to save people... Not just the forest, but as many people as you could.

And then the council predictably pulled their usual nonsense.

The Centaurs took that as the last straw. The Amani disrespecting that sacrifice lead the Centaurs to declare open war.

But the forest... The Spirit of the Forest itself awoke. And it came to us... To ALL of us. And now the forest is open to all who would protect it.

You did it. You are not here to see it, but we remember.

So many times we've asked our friends and loved ones to fight for a land that did not welcome them. They did it anyway, because they are just and good and they felt it was the right thing to do. And now at last they can share in that light.

I miss you. I wish you were here.

We all miss her. We all wish she was here.

We will never forget what she did for us.

Dame Readella Taurasan

Dream well of her and I'm sure she will hear.

Hiwa Chulainn Steelclaw

I know she would be as proud of us for keeping up the fight as we are of her for everything she did.

And I will continue fighting for everything she stood up for until my dying breath. Her legacy lives on in all of us, and I won't let her down.

I will never forget everything she did, not only for me, but for all people everywhere. I will continue to aspire to be as great a noble, as great a person, and as great a friend as she.

- Squire Cyno of the Order of the Shield of the Archives

Back