Ashe and Rowan

*sigh* And THAT is why i have chosen the life i lead..i am beholden to none.

Ashe, Rowen, when next i am in Crossroads i would like to discuss with you both that matter of the Corelli Estate. i think perhaps some adventure awaits us...

That is fine with me Jax. And while I can not speak for Rowen, I can not see him objecting to meeting with you either. Perhaps we can share a small repass and discuss the Corelli Estate together on Friday night if the fates permit.

-Ashe

Ashe said:
That is fine with me Jax. And while I can not speak for Rowen, I can not see him objecting to meeting with you either. Perhaps we can share a small repass and discuss the Corelli Estate together on Friday night if the fates permit.

-Ashe

I look forward to it.

Meeting, eating and talking all sound great. One thing though, who or what is the Corelli Estate?

Brett Rodgers said:
Meeting, eating and talking all sound great. One thing though, who or what is the Corelli Estate?

let's discuss it tomorrow night, i shall be back in Crossroads by then.
Until then...

Cerulean Jax said:
let's discuss it tomorrow night, i shall be back in Crossroads by then.
Until then...

Rowan... correct me if I'm mistaken, but wasn't our little mishap at Sutters' Mill begun with such a similiar phrase.. Jax you don't know anyone named Sirius do you? It's been my experience that Sirius' and Estates go together like shackles and chains.
-Ashe

Back