Assistance in June

Lurin

Duke
As I have recently figured out the mists well enough not to get lost everytime I travel them, I find I will be in the region of Valdanis in June during the upcoming gathering. Those who know me, should know that I am not much of an adventurer, but I am willing to offer my aid in healing those that are planning to do battle for reasonable compensation, rates may be paid up front, or as a guarnteed return on the day.

If there are those who plan to focus their attention more on the good people of Valdanis that might be caught in the crossfire more then slaying this target, I urge you strongly to consider my services and am offering a sharp discount from my usual rates.

- Enan Bluewater

I will pay for any healing that needs to be payed for. Just let me know the tab. I want this dragon dead more than anything in the world. I think Duke Edrick is coming in a very close second...but need to take care of this beast first.

TadRon
Guildmaster of HoG

Just an idea, if the dragon goes down hard... We could always visit this Duke afterward?

Kristian Ranaufit
Ordo Tempestus
Seer

If I had any clue where he was atm I would LOVE that idea. I wouldnt mind looking around for him though. Maybe I will show you guys around more than just town and we can find a trace of him.

TadRon
Guildmaster of HoG

I feel pain to say still the Mist does not let me to travel to Horn's End. I have more hate for this creature.. than any should know.

Kill it.

Slow if you can.

Make sure it suffers.

Morganne

You should know that you were the beginning of this hatred I have for this beast. He toyed with you and your mind way to much. I will prove to him that nothing...not even a dragon does things like that to my guildmates and gets away with it. I will make him suffer every little bit I can. He has since moved on to making other peoples lives hell but it started with you. Then moved on to other guildies. I hate him more than words and he will go down. You have my word on that.

Don't be afraid of being lost in the mists. If my brother and I hadn't lost our way while traveling the mists we would never have found this great land.
however that mist compas does sound handy

Hey Tadron,

I will be at the gathering in June. I am coming to kill that dragon of yours. I can cast many life spells from memory, and guess what...YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ME TO DO IT! That's right, sir! I will be keeping people alive at no cost to you or your peoples.

However, if I decide to go buck wild and start killing little creatures because I need some gold, I would ask that certain peoples not steal my hard earned gold pieces while I am doing so. You know who you are. DON'T DO IT, or i will be forced to learn to fight with blunt weapons and use YOU to beat things to a bloody pulp.

Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Safe travels,

William Cross
-Got robbed last market day-

William,

I am glad to hear that you are coming to help. Your aid will be most valuable. I will make sure nobody that I know robs you while you are in our lands. Do you know who robbed you last marketday? I would be curious to know.

Anyway if there is anything you need to make your stay here better just let me know.

TadRon
Guildmaster of HoG

Thanks for being a good person, William, and offering to DO THE RIGHT THING and heal people for free.

When I could heal, I would heal anyone and everyone FOR FREE.

Durk

Durk Bloodrune said:
Thanks for being a good person, William, and offering to DO THE RIGHT THING and heal people for free.

When I could heal, I would heal anyone and everyone FOR FREE.

Durk

Everyone? If this isn't a "read between the lines" moment, I don't know what is.

Oh Durk.

Runebeard

Did I forget to say "...everyone that I like"?

Oh well.

Durk

Oh wow. No no, that wasn't even what I was implying, though that is true, as well.

Apparently I need to spell it out for you. Undead, man. Undead. You claimed to heal "anyone and everyone" for free, but I was implying that you're necromantically loose. Not that I even care, just that your comment was ironically veiled, and I was informing you of my humor upon gleaning said irony.

And now you've ruined it. Damn you, Orc.

Runebeard

Morganne said:
I feel pain to say still the Mist does not let me to travel to Horn's End. I have more hate for this creature.. than any should know.

Kill it.

Slow if you can.

Make sure it suffers.

Morganne

My dear,

He has been suffering. By his own choice, tho I doubt he will admit that.

~Ahlana~

Psh, my mother was pure women which is more then I can say for your bearded gnome of a creator.

Kristian Ranaufit
Ordo Tempestus
Seer

Ill be there Tadron.

YOU DO HAVE TO PAY ME FOR HEALING AND FIGHTING. Or I can cheer for you from a distance in my chair and circle for free, which ever you want.

Alabaster

Back