Assistance

Slice

Fighter
I am currently looking for assistance in teaching a large portion of the unexperienced towns folk in basic defensive and offensive fighting skills. A large portion of their training will be provided by Myself and the town guard, but do to time constraints and wanting to keep patrols moving I am looking for experienced fighters that may be capable of assisting one or two days a week. Anyone that is interested please let me know.

SLICE
House Zodiac
Captain of the Ducal Army

I can offer my skills in instructing those not suited to being in the front line. In addition, if there is a call for it I can request that members of my guild devote some of their time to teaching those who display an aptitude for Celestial magic.

On a side note, when did we get a town guard? To my knowledge there is only the local militia, which is presumably what you are asking assistance in training.

Shikar al'Basteua said:
I can offer my skills in instructing those not suited to being in the front line. In addition, if there is a call for it I can request that members of my guild devote some of their time to teaching those who display an aptitude for Celestial magic.

On a side note, when did we get a town guard? To my knowledge there is only the local militia, which is presumably what you are asking assistance in training.
Actally, I think we got something of a town guard about a year ago. I know I was asked to make some weapons for them, and I had thought it was an order for the "New Town guard"

Sure, but is this the "new town guard" that consists of a handful of half-trained kids, or do we have something substantial now?

Slice said:
I am currently looking for assistance in teaching a large portion of the unexperienced towns folk in basic defensive and offensive fighting skills. A large portion of their training will be provided by Myself and the town guard, but do to time constraints and wanting to keep patrols moving I am looking for experienced fighters that may be capable of assisting one or two days a week. Anyone that is interested please let me know.

SLICE
House Zodiac
Well I dont think I would be suited for weapons training (tho if need be, I can help). But I can look over the townspeople and teach a few of the the basics of smithing. At least enuf to help with keeping the little armor they have in working order. In addition, tho who show apitude for healing might want to be directed to the earth guard for some basic first aid training. (Yet again, if needed I can teach first aid as well, not as well as a trained healer, but well enuf to do the job.)

Slice said:

SLICE
House Zodiac

I can provide some help. I am not the best instructor, but I will do what I can.

Tharval

I too am not the best teacher, but I'd be willing to help pass on what little fighting skill I have to others.

--Avaran

Slice,

You know that if you are in need of assistance, I am not far away. Feel free to send them to my house anytime, I will see to it they recieve proper training.

Elryion Nyonos
Lord of the Fallen Swans

Though I feel it goes without saying, the Earth Guild can teach any inclined to the healing arts.

Shikar, the "town guard" are the 19 "kids" that Krieger and I have trained over the last 3 and a half years or so. I would not call them half-trained, most of them could sweep across a battle field and take everything on it down with them. They're a good team. Most of them traveled here with us from pascale. They are considered town guard in Crochevia, local militia would work as a term for them as well.

SLICE

I am also capable of teaching skills of the warrior.

Keru,
Weapons Master of the Beren'kava clan

((oog: moo))

Back