Attention: 1st Slip Race (a scavenger hunt) CANCELED!!

Lok

Artisan
I AM CANCELING THIS EVENT BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT THIS MARKET DAY. SORRY. I WILL RUN THIS ANOTHER TIME. -SLIP

Re: Attention: Rogues Wanted- 1st Slip Race (a scavenger hunt)

No takers?
-Slip

I suggest giving it some time good Slip, many are busy with travel or their activities between market days. When it gets closer to the coming market day I believe some may be interested.

-Thorador Boulderfist

I wish I'd be there but sadly I 'ave business takin' me out of the area. I know Gabriel'll love it though, 'opefully 'e'll be there.

-Alyce Sharp

If you teach Gorka will play

-Gorka

Ah, hem First i would like to protest the name of this contest in the strongest possible terms. To insunuate that anyone in hopes reach could be called a rogue. It is a personal affront to each and every adventure in hopes reach. -Gabriel grins widely-
That being said I will gladly undertake this game and welcome all my comrades to join in as well.
~gabriel digreoni

Re: Attention: 1st Slip Race (a scavenger hunt)

There has been a slight change in plans. I vastly overestimated the amount of individuals capable of disarming traps and picking locks. Therefore, I must change the competition slightly. Although I will still integrate traps and locks, you will not have to be able to disarm or unlock things to be able to finish. Obviously if a trap were to say knock you out... that would be a severe disadvantage. Also a quicker route to the finish may be behind a lock. So in short, the competition is opened up to more individuals. All can dodge traps but those better at it will excel. Also those who can pick a lock may save time if they are good enough at it.
-Slip

I am always looking to test my skills, count me in!

Hey, yeah! This sounds like fun! I'm in- assuming I can make it to your town of course.

-Tisk

just wanted to let people know I need to know if you plan to participate by the 16th of the 10th month. That way I can make sure to have all of the routes finished.
-slip

Lok said:
I AM CANCELING THIS EVENT BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT THIS MARKET DAY. SORRY. I WILL RUN THIS ANOTHER TIME. -SLIP

Back