Attention Adventurers

Eldandiril

Scout
Chicago Staff
Good people of Wayside,

I would like to start by saying that it will be nice to see you all again for the upcoming market gathering. It has been a long winter and as the weather warms most of us will be once again seeking each other out.

I would like to start off this market gathering by opening an auction for a scroll found near the end of last market gathering after the hard defeat of a creature I have dubbed the Bovine Emperor and his minions from the portal. Through the efforts of a few, the creature was brought down and all his others either killed or persuaded otherwise allowing us to acquire a valuable treasure.

The Ritual Scroll up for auction is:

Regeneration

For those who do not know, a regeneration ritual scroll allows a caster to place a ritual on the spirit of a subject to ensure that they do not permanently die easily while only leaving the subject with a set number of times they can die.

Bidding will begin today and anyone who is interested can privately send me an offer, and there will also be an open auction on the morn of Saturday of the market gather where interested parties may bid openly for the scroll during the gathering.

There is a starting bid of: 25

There will be a reserve price as well and if you have questions or are interested in this item up for sale please contact me for details regarding the item, auction, or anything else.

Safe travels to all,

Sera Eldandiril Zanabanath
Knight of Wayside under Sir Selmy
Neptunian Apprentice of the Celestial Guild
Champion of Elemental Balance Lightning
Brotherhood of LifeStorm Sister

Adventurers,

The current bid is 25 gold. Just a reminder that this is an open bid and anyone can contact me about this auction.

Sera Eldandiril Zanabanath
Knight of Wayside under Sir Selmy
Neptunian Apprentice of the Celestial Guild
Champion of Elemental Balance Lightning
Brotherhood of LifeStorm Sister

Just a reminder that this auction is still running.

Current bid is 26 gold.

Sera Zanabanath

The current bid is 36 gold.

Sera Zanabanath

The current bid is 40 gold

Sera Zanabanath

The current bid is 50 gold.

Sera Zanabanath

The current bid is 51 gold.

Sera Zanabanath

Bidding on this item is still open and will be open until a buyer is found on Saturday afternoon.

The current bid is still 51 gold.

Sera Zanabanath.

This Auction is now closed.

Thank you,

Sera Zanabanath

Congratulations to Liddia for her win,

Sera,

If you need help gathering the catalyst please let me know, a ritual that would help prevent us from losing our leadership seems to be a worthy endeavor to me.

-Enan

Back