Auction for Spirit Forge Catalyst from Vandlar

BtB

Spellsword
oung Masters and Mistresses,

I would like to offer for auction the tooth from a greater werewolf. I have heard that in your lands this is required to forge one's spirit anew. This auction will end at the large gathering in September going to Desha Vitara. You may proxy bid through me if you like, but if you are not there to pay when the auction ends there is a 10% surcharge if I must pay the seller and reclaim the money from you later. You may bid privately or publicly, I prefer public. The reserve on this item is 20 gold

Best of Luck
Bob the Blacksmith

OUT OF GAME - Alliance Ohio Policy said:
(an OOG note should be put in about this-- Ohio NO LONGER puts Spirit Forge or Race Change Scrolls and Catalysts out as Random Treasure. Some of these items DO exist in the players hands already but no more will be going out as random distribution--

however that does not mean that this is unusable. The "new" method of obtaining these Rituals is the Chamber and bringing an un-partnered Scroll or Catalyst for the Ritual you seek to the Chamber can be a very very good thing--- I have posted this here as an OOG message rather than in another Forum so that those who bid on this can see the post rather than hoping they caught it listed somewhere else. :) To reiterate: THIS CATALYST IS VALID and, if you happen to have/find one of the Spirit Forge scrolls that went out years ago you can use it as normal. Otherwise you can use it in the Chamber Plot to seek a Spirit Forge.

-Scott, Alliance Ohio GM/Plot style--)

This auction is no longer running until further notice

Back