Auction in the dream realm

Hello friends,

As the day grew short, we were unable to auction off a couple remaining items that were recently obtained the final market day.
As such I will conduct an online auction.

More to follow including the description of the items.
The people that are eligable to bid are those that were present on the final market day during the ooze rescue and final fight vs. the lich missions.
If you found anything of note, please bring it to my attention either here or via pigeon message.

THE AUCTION
will end on Nov 30 at 11:59pm (the end of the month).

1) Bead - 3 ever Bind (will travel) it is Celestial in nature

2) Ring - gold ring with green leaf and small gem; 1/day Cloak Alteration; Protection Aura 2 (will travel) good for 2 years on both enchantments and is Earth in nature.

3) Skull - Skull of a Shadow Mage is the catalyst for the Copy Formal Scroll ritual

Bidding is now open! (Nov 19) Look for bid updates periodically.

Bids as of Nov 30 @ 11:59
1) Bead: 2 GP to GRONK
2) Ring: 27 GP to Socora
3) Skull: 11 GP to Vermouth

Last edited:
What about from da lich guy? I bet he had at least one or two useful tings.

GRONK

Yeah I didn't see anything from the pink Ooze thing but I think a few things came from The McGreggor who wasn’t really a McGreggor just some guy who really likes McGreggor and other McGreggor types who were around in the histories. That’s what I saw. Oh, I also saw a skull head, that was something of a shadow mage. I don’t know what it does, but Ark said it, so he must know.

It was good eating food, and seeing new people and I hope to come back again when there is more money to be found.

One last thing, while I’m happy Gronk’s ego was boosted by winning fanciest dressed, it still should have gone to Kaidian, but if you want to give him the crown of Gaden instead, that’s okay with me.

-Vermouth

Thank you for the reminder friends, the above has been edited, to include the lich mission.

Walk with Honor,
~Victor

One last thing, while I’m happy Gronk’s ego was boosted by winning fanciest dressed, it still should have gone to Kaidian, but if you want to give him the crown of Gaden instead, that’s okay with me.

Vermouth,

To be clear, the best dressed competition was a simple contest held at the feast as part of entertainment. It has nothing to do with the "Crown of Gaden", and the prize was a small hand mirror so that the winners could "gaze upon their own beauty" - a small non-magical token to remeber the event and their bravery for getting up in front of all of us.

The feast itself had everything to do with the Crown of Gaden as we mourned the passing of our beloved King - as remembered during my farwell toast when we all lifted our drinks and drank together.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

Walk with Honor,
~Victor

Also my ego don't need help. It already wins.

GRONK

The skull thing is the skull of a shadow mage. It is the catalyst for the spirit forge ritual in your lands. Not sure where its living now. But I know there are two.... And I know where the other one is. Anywho, that was the notable thing I saw from litch man.

I'm disappointed that we could not finish him, however, I can say with certainty that I am proud of the adventures of Gaden. I can tell this tale as an example to those that would consort with necromancers when things get tough.

In case anyone had any doubts, in Gaden two things are always true. The sun will rise in the East, and we do not negotiate with necromancers!

Also, 10 gold for the skull

If anyone needs Phoenix or me I believe that he will be accompanying me back to wayside to my traditional winter retreat. I encourage some of you that did not have plans to visit the hot springs of the azure keep. If you let me know ahead of time I shall ride out to meet you. I have become very familiar with the lands surrounding the keep as of late.

Ark,

Actually, if I may say so, the Skull of a Shadow Mage is the catalyst for the Copy Formal Scroll ritual, not Spirit Forge. The Source of Lycanthropy is needed for that.

May the Light guide you, the Shadow guard your path, your Words have Power, and your Memories be Knowledge,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Wow. Not sure how I blanked that one. Even had that one come up this market.

Thanks Gondola.

-Ark.

Kadien, who cannot login to the forums due to lag in the manual registration process, has bid 1 gold for the Ring.

well lets get on with it then.

I'll take 10 gp on the ring

10 gp on the skull

and 1 gp on the bead

thanks

11 gold on da ring

GRONK

3 gold on da bead

GRONK

11g on Skull. I think it'll look good with it's mouth open and a candle inside, and then the eyes will light up and it'll be really good for studying magic at night.

-Vermouth

15 gold for the ring

Bethanne

Ugh, GRONK meant to say 2 gold, but I'll stand by da bid I made.

GRONK

I bid 20 gold on the ring.

When does the auction end, Squire?

Socora

Back