Auction!

Greetings Adventures old and new. As well as the generous host of this banquet coming up. I will personally be there to see this "new" land and bask in the beauty of the Queen herself.

With that being said, i will be bringing some goodies from the Earth Guild of Terna to auction off to all those who attend.

So bring your coin to this banquet to help support the Earth Guild and then let us enjoy the food that will be presented.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to meeting all who is there.

-Head GrandMaster Kruger of the Earth Guild of Terna

P.S. I unfortunately will be wearing shoes as it is a banquet and dont want to be rude.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
The Earth Guild will be doing the primary and most interesting auction of the day but not to be forgotten- The Solars Guild will be auctioning a few items as well. The Earth Guild will be doing a series of Gold Auctions to raise relief funds for Bliss and to Improve their ability to aid people of both Terna and Anret I am sure. The Solars Guild will be performing a silver auction to finance the opening of our first Anret Guild House which will serve the Sapphire Kingdom and her Queen our newest ally. Lastly at her behest I will be running an auction for copper as she wishes to have a statue commissioned of her predecessor which will be commemorated to the glorious future of cooperation between Terna and Anret.

Solar Yolan Vassil

Back