Auctions and Items for Sale

To the Adventurers of Ashbury,

Well met to all of you. For those of you I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Tycho Marbury, an agent of the Icenian Royal Treasury and humble servant to the Kingdom.

This past moon I was fortunate enough to encounter many of you at a gather on the Camulan Isles whilst on Treasury business. While there, I was tasked with the accounting and fair disbursement of treasure and funds recovered during the conflict to all involved parties several times.

Near the end of the gather after the harsh fight against Fardaniel and his associates, a large quantity of spoils and sundry were recovered. I was again called upon to tally the items retrieved. However, before I could complete the count and liquidate several items (necessary to distribute the funds evenly) most of the adventurers present had scattered, making to depart the Isles. Per the Instruction of His Honor the Lord Baron Ulthoc and with approval of assembled nobility, I took custody of the treasure and saw to it that it was secured until such a time that it could be fairly distributed.

I have learned that this coming moon there is to be a gather in Brittington for the most esteemed festival of DRACONALIA. Hearing that many people will be coming in from all over, it is my hope that those of you who are due a share will be able to arrive in person and claim it. Those that cannot make it to this gather may have a representative appointed beforehand to receive their share, or may have their funds held in escrow until such a time as they can claim it in person. Please contact me before the Draconalia with your intentions.

However, before a final tally can be arrived at, there are several assets which are to be auctioned off, and many others that are available for sale. The proceeds from these transactions will be added to the overall pool.

AUCTIONS

Having come into the possession of two (2) ritual scrolls and one (1) magic item, I have sought and received permission to conduct a SILENT AUCTION through the dream realm. Unorthodox perhaps…but this is the best way to expeditiously conduct affairs so as to have funds available for release at the next gather.

Rules of the Auction:

1) All actions taken must conform to the laws of the land.

2) The auction will last from this very night to the Thursday before the Draconalia. At midnight going into the Friday, the auction will be closed to all bids.

3) This is a silent auction. Each person will DREAM PRIVATELY to me their MAXIMUM bid for each individual item. Highest bid will win the item to the extent that it meets and exceeds the next highest bid by the minimum raise amount. A public bid will not be counted.

4) If you are representing more than just yourself, please include those who are included in the bid.

5) All bids must be in the legal and genuine currency of the realm of Icenia. Any attempt to pay with counterfeit currency or other currency will be met with strict consequences.

6) Payment for the item by the auction winners is due the FIRST NIGHT of the Draconalia, at five (5) bells in the evening.

7) Payment is required before taking possession of the item.

8) You will receive a receipt for your payment upon taking possession of the item.

9) Placing a bid represents the formation of a binding contract to purchase the item in question up to and including the maximum amount listed in your bid. ONLY PLACE A BID IF YOU HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO PAY FOR THE ITEM. In the event of failure to render payment, there will be strict negative consequences.

10) In the event of a failure to render payment, the winner of the auction will be the owner of the next highest maximum bid.

11) In the event of a tie bid at the close of bidding, the parties will be contacted privately and asked to submit additional bids.

ITEMS FOR AUCTION

RITUAL SCROLLS

Protection Aura
Minimum Bid: 25 Gold Coins
Minimum Raise: 1 Gold Coin

Haven of the Living
Minimum Bid: 4 Gold Coins
Minimum Raise: 1 Silver Coin

MAGIC ITEMS

Item of Harm Undead 1/day
Good for 1 Year
Diamond on Necklace
Must be worn to use
Fashionable Accessory to wear to the Draconalia
Minimum Bid: 4 Gold Coins
Minimum Raise: 1 Silver Coin

ITEMS FOR SALE

These are items which have a well-defined market price. You may select items you wish to purchase and buy them at that price. In the event that some items are left over by the time the Draconalia arrives, I will liquidate them on my own and add the funds to the pool.

Rules for timing and payment are the same as for the Rituals. Be aware that selecting one of these items for purchase constitutes a binding contract.

Please message me if you wish to purchase any item on the following list.

REAGENTS (All good for five (5) years)

Fangtooth – 3 Gold
Feyander – 3 Gold
Pyrotis – 3 Gold

POTIONS

Cure Disease – 1 Silver
Cure Wounds – 2 Silver

CONTACT GELS

Liquid Light – 1 Silver
Liquid Light – 1 Silver

ELIXERS

Cure Light Damage – 1 Silver
Intoxicate – 1 Silver
Poison Shield – 4 Silver - SOLD

GAS

Cause Damage – 3 Silver - SOLD
Weakness – 4 Silver - SOLD
Laugh – 5 Silver - SOLD
Nausea – 6 Silver - SOLD
Sleep – 7 Silver - SOLD
Vertigo – 7 Silver - SOLD
Paralysis – 9 Silver - SOLD

WEAPON COATINGS

Vorpal Coating (Light) – 1 Silver - SOLD
Vorpal Coating – 3 Silver - SOLD
Vorpal Coating (Serious) – 4 Silver - SOLD

SCROLLS

Shatter – 3 Silver - SOLD
Shatter – 3 Silver - SOLD
Wall of Force – 3 Silver - SOLD

Awaken – 4 Silver - SOLD
Shun – 4 Silver - SOLD
Shun – 4 Silver - SOLD
Shun – 4 Silver - SOLD

Web – 5 Silver - SOLD
Web – 5 Silver - SOLD

Sleep – 6 Silver - SOLD

Ice Storm – 7 Silver - SOLD

WEAPONS

Arrows (Batch of 20) – 2 Silver
Bolts (Batch of 20) – 2 Silver - SOLD
Bolts (Batch of 20) – 2 Silver - SOLD
Shield – 2 Silver
Spear – 3 Silver
Bolts (Batch of 20, Silver) – 4 Silver
Short Sword – 5 Silver

ARMOR

15 Point Armor – 8 Silver
15 Point Armor – 8 Silver

Ladies and Gentlemen, that concludes my list of items to attend to today. If you have any questions or wish for clarification on any items, please do not hesitate to dream to me.

I look forward to seeing you at the Draconalia.

Yours in Service,

Tycho Marbury, CHA
Inspector-Recruit, Order of the Copper Third Class
Icenia Royal Treasury

Edit: Small Formatting change
Edit: People buying stuff.

Last edited:
All auctions and sales are now closed. Thank you to all for your patience and patronage.

For all of those who have won an item in the auction, or entered into a contract to purchase an item, please have your payment ready in the agreed-upon amount before the Draconalia Ball on Saturday night.

If you have any questions, I will be present at the gather.

All of those who are due a share of the Treasure must present themselves to me and have their names checked off to receive payment. For anybody who cannot be present at the gather, or if you cannot travel through the Mists, your share will be held in escrow by the Royal Treasury for a period of time not to exceed one (1) year. If it remains unclaimed by that time, your share will be subject to forfeiture and donated to the Royal Treasury for use in supporting the citizenry and war efforts.

Yours in Service,

Tycho Marbury, CHA
Inspector-Recruit, Order of the Copper Third Class
Icenia Royal Treasury

Back