Aug 1 day

Hey Guys,

Seeing as I had to cancel the Aug event would you guys be interested in having a one day event? I'm thinking Aug 17th. This would be an event much like the January event and the plot and mods would be primarly driven by players in a "personal mods" series.

I understand its a little tough to make it out if your driving in from out of town and players unable to make it seeing as its shorter notice can still pay-no-play, or goblin blanket the event. I have 1 request for a mod now and would want to run 5-6 mods in order to fill up the day. The set up for mods is "first come first serve".

Anyone is welcome to join us to NPC

Would anyone be interested?

Thanks,

Paul

If you schedule it, they (being Durl at least, more if I can dragoon em) will come.

I'm still smarting from having to sit out the last event and looking for a fix!

That sounds right swank. I'll be there if you're having it. Maybe as Marcena. Maybe as whatever I'm needed to be. :)

count me in, pardner. i'm a big fan of one-days, we should have more of 'em :D

jnelson said:
Holy buckets, batman, I'm actually going to be NOT on orders for that date! Yes!

... but holy buckets wouldn't work too well, would they?

:)

I've got a mod or two for you Paul... I'll contact ya privately....

Oh - big question - where shall this one day be held?

I'm all for more one days, unfortunately I'll be at GenCon.

Can we get the info on the one day posted so ppl can understand the details ie....Date, Start Time, End Time, Place, Dressing Arrangements (place to change or come in costum) etc.?

Sincerely,

Date: Sunday Aug 17th
Start Time: 9:00 AM
End Time: 6:00 PM
McDowell Forest Preserve in Naperville IL.
Either come in costume or get dressed at my place before driving to the park which is 5 miles away.

The setup:
This is a catered mod 1 day not a standard 1 day. Each mod is catered to the player who requests it and open to the PCs who request it. The mods can be anything as simple as going to see an NPC that you have missed the last few events to a full blown task thats been on your todo list but hasn't gotten done for whatever reason.

I have 5 mod slots open (1-2hrs each) total so come up with you idea fast and submit the idea to me at waysidenero@gmail.com

A mod request needs to be submited in the following form:
Name:
Character name:
What you want to do:
Who your going to invite:

As a side note: Yes, we can allow 1 mod to be a Tower Run if you submit your group and let us know.

So who wants to submit the tower mod and include Durl on their team? (I'm thinking of trying something else, but would love to do the tower!)

Also, how many MN groupies do you have room for in that apartment of yours nowadays?

Lurin said:
So who wants to submit the tower mod and include Durl on their team? (I'm thinking of trying something else, but would love to do the tower!)

Also, how many MN groupies do you have room for in that apartment of yours nowadays?

I'd be up for the tower too...

... but as for the apartment space - there isn't much, since the MI groupies already take up a fair amount. How many people are we talking? Are there any other people that could volunteer space?

Rob is working on that responce Dave.

Down to 4 open slots.

I dont live as close but I can hole up a few people if need be, my place is larger then the aparment by quiet a bit, and if you dont mind crashing on the floor I can really hold alot of people. I just need to know ahead of time to give warning to the rest of the house.

Hey when I know you'll know Mr.Foisy, don't rush me into not brining down as many people as I can :mrgreen:

AllianceCHI said:
Date: Sunday Aug 17th
Start Time: 9:00 AM
End Time: 6:00 PM
McDowell Forest Preserve in Naperville IL.
Either come in costume or get dressed at my place before driving to the park which is 5 miles away.

The setup:
This is a catered mod 1 day not a standard 1 day. Each mod is catered to the player who requests it and open to the PCs who request it. The mods can be anything as simple as going to see an NPC that you have missed the last few events to a full blown task thats been on your todo list but hasn't gotten done for whatever reason.

I have 5 mod slots open (1-2hrs each) total so come up with you idea fast and submit the idea to me at waysidenero@gmail.com

A mod request needs to be submited in the following form:
Name:
Character name:
What you want to do:
Who your going to invite:

As a side note: Yes, we can allow 1 mod to be a Tower Run if you submit your group and let us know.

1 last question cost of the event?

Back