August 12-14 Wknd Preregistration Closed, Registration Open!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am pleased to inform you that preregistration for our August 12-14th weekend event in Chicago is closed. Standard registration is still available.

For preregistration, we need: MIs, build expenditures, high magic, and goblin stamp expenditures. We also need your column, so we can prepare your battleboard. If you have played in Chicago this year, sent in your column, and don't want to change it - just let us know you want the same column. Otherwise, send in the changes. Also, please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.

Preregistered people will pay only $30 for the event. Those who do not preregister will pay $40 at the door.

New rulebooks will be available for $20. You can reserve one as a part of your preregistration.

Memberships will also be available for sale. For those attending in person, it is a part of your event fee. If you are planning on pay no playing or gobbying the event, it is $15 additional to renew. This also gives you a $15 discount on the first event you attend in person, if you make it out to Chicago.

You can prepay for the event via Paypal. There is a $2 surcharge for doing so, to offset the Paypal fees.

The email address for Paypal, as well as preregistration emails, is WaysideLogistics@gmail.com

NPCing in Chicago is ALWAYS FREE!

The preregistration deadline is August 10th at Midnight!

The site address is:

3640 Scout Road
Kirkland, IL 60146

See you there!

Preregistered (27):
Robert S.
Ryan Z.
Peter B.
David C.
Emilynn R.
Rob D.
Jon B.
Kenny E.
Nick P.
David G.
Daphne P.
Laura B.
Mariah S.
Matthew N.
Ranee J.
Brigit C.
Roy B.
Seamus C.
Denise C.
TC B.
Alexander T.
Victoria P.
Matt S.
Joe C.
Stephen R.
Matt Wa.
<Preregistration Closed!>
Tom A.
Rob O.

Cards, no registration:
Mike L
Chris T

NPC (8):
Paul F.
Thomas M.
Nathan K.
Dan L.
Ryan Beh.
Josh S.
Gwen R.
Charlotte R.

Re: August 12-14 Weekend Preregistration NOW OPEN!

If you haven't gotten to visit this year, please remember to include any food allergies you may have on your pre-reg email/form. I can't wait to see everyone!

~Daphne

did I really chose a name one letter off of your character name (EVI)??? that takes skill, oh and help from Denise (cough cough). haha oh well. :) I am very excited to PC in Chicago :) it should be a great last event before I leave for college!!! :D

I'll be there

I'll definitely be there. I'll be NPCing again since it was a blast last time.

Why aren't I on the list?

Perhaps they are holding your pre-reg hostage until they get the cards they need? LOL

Unfortunately, I will not be attending the event this weekend :(

I hope you guys have an awesome event!

-Ryan

tennyo.san said:
Perhaps they are holding your pre-reg hostage until they get the cards they need? LOL
Heck, I'm out of town until the event, so it's not my job to send the cards in. ;)

Rob Ordiway, Chris Thetford, and Mike Long from TC will be there. Eta 5 am - ish.

HaVok said:
Rob Ordiway, Chris Thetford, and Mike Long from TC will be there. Eta 5 am - ish.

Please make sure you register, as the preregistration deadline has passed!

Back