August 2021 Favorites

Ragnarok

Rogue
Alliance Rules
Chicago Staff
Marshal
I have favorites but I'm still working on my list. In the mean time, let's hear some of your favorites from this weekends event!

"Mila! You got pants on?" "YEAH!" "Wanna play with a fae table?"

The Dumyuk....just yeah.

Foss killing Nio in ritual and doing a vengeance at the sky.

The metal mod and the unexpected weakness found there.

Leaving my ring out for a late night joke that ended up being much bigger than I intended. Too bad I was asleep when it all went down.

Nothing like a game of Euchre in the morning. Maybe post breakfast Euchre should be a tradition...

I was so revved up to defend my proposal on the Solar's guild thing and then it was just pretty well received, felt really good.

"Blueberry" "Incorrect password" 100 doom "Crystal Dragon" "Incorrect Password" 100 doom

"An icy chill falls over the waystone" - and a longing sigh from everyone around wishing that it were only true.

"Iggy, you good for a scrap" "Yeah, I'd have a scrap"

"Your mortal blades can't hurt me" (Marshal leans in to NPC) "Body dissipates"

Inner monologue thoughts of Binar "Kas'lo is attacking Binks, but if we save Binks, we give him away, but if we don't, he may die. what to do, what to do..."

Ritual Foss! - being surprised that he had me mark Shiny rather than him marking the Pegasus..I should think better of people LOL

The Totem Pegasus come to life - sounded far different than I imagined but it was great. She walks around going "Pebbles is the bestest" I have never blushed more...not sure that Pebbles has ever blushed before at all. " Shiny is my second favorite" "what's your favorite color......Shiny"

The grumpy Dwarf ghost....you were amazing sir.

Doing puzzles!!! never get to do them as the fighter.

All things BOBO! Iggy feeding Bobo. That ending of the fight with Bobo. Seeing so many emotions of different players during that fight.

The close friend Mod I went on..you know who y'all are...

Staring a trap down with Binks..Pebbles thinking.....can I trust this shady guy! He beat down Shiny last time....inner monoluges of Pebbles!

Seeing so many new players. didn't get to interact with as many as I had hoped. Next time!

Having Dramathin give me a pie! woot!

Unicorns!

all of the new players!

I’m not a big puzzle person, but I enjoyed the forge and it’s puzzles :)

Rusty and his talk with the squires, working on getting Corbell to be more vocal

The buzz saw traps, and throwing out random words after the wall of force went up

ritual casting and spell crafting. Corbell doesn’t do it often but always fun when I get to.

Following Kas'lo from PC to PC to breaking his charms on them and keep them from telling on Binks.

Popping first vengeance on Kas'lo by drawing him knowing I would gain a rebith

Getting to Renew Prowess the newer player and support them.

Making myself up with arcane marking and then needing to explain to people that it is ok.

Thadd's Vengeance pop producing components.

"Prison","Reflect", "Reflect", "got it" game with Sid during Lucky fight.

The look on Rob face when I Wall of forced the trap in Lucky mod.

Fey table. punch line

Using "Clam" on Sam during the auction. till Hitch 42 comparison was made and the Rage broke the link.

Cigars with the Ember Ring

The food - nice job Company

Rusty's knighting

interacting with so many in the tavern and trying to get adventurer's assistance to the refugees of Gryphon's Harbor

making a roster of PCs but adding in "what is your profession?" - got some colorful answers and learned a lot about people.

Necromatic Golem and Buzzard circling above dropping necro poo......hell no - Push the Button from the start.

Giving Lucky to Foss - a gift for you

Cigars with the Ember Ring

The food - nice job Company

Rusty's knighting

interacting with so many in the tavern and trying to get adventurer's assistance to the refugees of Gryphon's Harbor

making a roster of PCs but adding in "what is your profession?" - got some colorful answers and learned a lot about people.

Necromatic Golem and Buzzard circling above dropping necro poo......hell no - Push the Button from the start.

Giving Lucky to Foss - a gift for you
I have your book! I am so sorry!

No worries, I was sure it would turn up. I will catch up with you at MN or at Nationals.

I have it in my guild's box. I will hold onto it for you

It was at the end of the mod with the death jester like olothan. I needed to go in and rest near one of the ac units. The one who plays duran, as an olothan came in and I saw he was coming so I counted my packets and unloaded bindo so he barely made it through the door then just sat back down. Speaking of, he did relize I have a tendency to bind then leave people so he started to just respawn once ignored. This is good and might be worth noting.

Back