August 31st Big Mid 5 Day Event: Foyer Creek Calls

Kitaruen

Knight
Welcome to the Registration Thread for August 31st 5 Day Regional Event: Foyer Creek Calls

Anyone who preregisters and prepays by August 21st will garner a $15 discount from the following prices!
Full Event PC: $210
Full Event PC who tents/stays off site: $165
PC who plays 3 logistics or less: $165
NPCs and New Players: $65

The site opens 4PM on Wednesday August 31st, Logistics AND a soft lay on will begin at 6PM with PC talk and the hard lay on around 8-9PM. (Please do not be on site before 4PM if you have not spoken directly with Rob). The Additional Days Logistics will be at 2-3 PM (this is an LCO policy - let us know if you love or hate it). Monday will be clean up! Many hands make light work!

Site is Bille Creek Village: 65 S Billie Creek Rd, Rockville, IN 47872

Preregistration and Prepayment Deadline August 21st!
Prepayment via PayPal should be sent to: Robertdautovski@yahoo.com please use friends and family or via ETH/BTC/DAI reach out via pm for wallet addresses.

Important Notes About This Event!

The site is a 40 building civil war era village. We have full access to it except for a few buildings that need major repairs. The site is run by some truly amazing people who are super LARP friendly but they did only take it over this year and thus are still in process of upgrading, preparing it ect. The site has well over a hundred acres of land and most of it is flat beautiful mod space. The Midwest Owner Coalition is personally very excited for us to use the area.

The site has electricity across most of the buildings, has numerous flush toliets, and six showers for our use.

We do have air conditioning in the general store which is NPC camp AND an actual functioning general store. NPC camp is in the back, the front will have chairs/tables for folks to come cool off as needed. Also it will sell drinks, snacks, and ice cream to folks. It will be staffed by someone in genre costuming ect. Please pay cash for these if you want them. If you want sundries have cash. Please refer to the cash as goblin green backs.

The rest of the site has no air conditioning but has heavy shade and wooden roofs. I toured the site on a 100+ degree day and found the buildings comfortable. With some fans for air movement I expect the site to be more comfortable than most in summer.

This event we highly encourage folks to tent, and or bring cots/air mattresses or a bit of extra bedding as the one major feature the site lacks is mattresses atm. IE floor sleeping. The various common room sleeping areas can accommodate about 80 folks, with some folks tenting or staying off site we expect sleeping logistics to work fine. There is plenty of tent space and good level ground for it even in shaded areas. Anyone who tents or stays off site does get a discount!

This is a standard 2.0 event! There is no cap on magic items at this event, and LCO items are accepted from all chapters. As a regional event scrolls and catalyst from all participating chapters maybe used to cast rituals at the event. Catalyst and scroll must be from the same chapter. Boost duration cannot be used at this event.

Oh and Lastly the menu is forth coming in a couple weeks but there will be 13 meals offered across the event. Wednesday night midnight snack, and then breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

We are requiring a 95% vaccination rate of all attendees at the event, and part of pre-registration will include proof of vaccination. Non-vaccinated players will be capped at 5% of total attendance, and if you are unvaccinated, you may be put on a “waiting list” to attend until more vaccinated players are registered. Get your vaccines, folks! With the expansion of vaccines available to the public and the amount of time before the event, there should be ample opportunity for our players to get their vaccinations in time, with the unvaccinated 5% comprising only those that are truly unable to receive the vaccine for medical reasons (allergies, immunocompromised, etc.).

PCs
1. Amanda F (Liddia)
2. Anna D (Lorelei) All
3. Jeremy R (Iban)
4. Myk M (Franz) All
5. Nate M (Vaelin) All
6. Nay S (Adlao) All
7. Bryan L (Corbell)
8. Dylan L (Drake)
9. Julia S (Zenia) All
10. Mike B (Elias) All
11. Ryan W (Bluwolf)
12. Emma H. (Kore) ThFSS
13. Ezra F. (Riqi) All
14. Richard W. (Axel) All
15. David E. (Heinricht) ThFS
16. Daphne P. (Eve) All
17. Rowan L. (Bada) ??
18. Anthony M. (Raganzi) All
19. Matthew M. (Desylvia) All
20. Tabby S. (Elmira) All
21. Mike W. (Redcloud) All
22. Jared M. (Glenn) ?
23. Josh H. (Tel'rendiir) All
24. Zachary H. (Aden) All
25. Alexis S. (Aura)
26. John G. (Dramthin) Sa
27. Elizabeth H. (Euthymia) All
28. Sarah M. (Tuli) All
29. Rynn L (Auryn) All
30. Leanne L. (Cookie) ThFSS
31. Jenn P. (Mutt) All
32. JD D. (Jadar) ??
33. Daniel P. (Kylar) All
34. Ian H. (Thorn) FSS
35. Duane W. (Quinton) All
36. Nathan C. (Gareth) All
37. David B. (Gilwing) ??
38. Matt W. (Auric) ??
39. James T (Sparktet) All
40. Ron T. (Lucius) All
41. Steven B. (N'kosi) All
42. Ethan R. (Ignathis) ThFSS
43. Michael C. (Reader) ThFSS
44. Eika B. (Triska) All
45. Samantha S. (Beryl) All?
46. Greg C. (Gregor) ??
47. Glen C. (Ash'tar) ??
48. Leora W. (Alis) WThFS
49. Ian S. (Draco) All
47. Glen C. (Ash'tar) ??
49. Ian S. (Draco) All
50. Seamus C. (Tarqaq) ??
51. Bo L. (Oz'ii) ??
52. Ben B. (Xanian) All
53. Mike B. (Drakonius) WThFSS
54. William H. (Parzivel) ??
55. Michael J. (Rook) ??
56. Lance M. (Zyrim) All
56. Jonathan M. (Roff) All
57. Jessylynn G. (Magnolia) ???
58. Frank G. (Dune) ????
59. Mia L. (Kailisa) WThFSS
60. Kelly L. (Kira) ???
61. Quinn S. (Locke) WThFSS
62. Luke D. (Marcus) All <---Kitchen Master OwO
63. Jason P. (Abom) ThFSSM
64. Alex M. (J'rajj) FSS
65. Albert L. (Vryan) All
66. Adam R. (Phillip) WThFS
67. Danielle C. (Isabo) All
68. Brian G. (Rex) FSSM
69. Marjorie S. (Emerald) ???
70. Stephanie P. (Ludmilla) ???
71. Judah B-W. (Tall) All

NPCs
1. Rob D All
2. Ryan C All
3. Andrea R All
4. Nate B FSS
5. Carrie B FSS
6. Cole D All
7. Jay S
8. Caitlyn W. All
9. Jessica G. All
10. JT E. All
11. Laura S. All
12. David G. All
13. Andrew N (FSS)
14. Nadine M. W
15. Matt M. WThFSS
16. Sol G. All
17. Jo P. All <----Kitchen Wizard OwO
18. James F. Sunday only

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you partial NPC? I don't know if i have the stamina to get my *** kicked for 5 whole days. i could handle 3-4 though.

There is the option in CMA and payment PCing 3 days and NPC rest if youd like. You can note that in the CMA form.

For the discount just tell me, or list it in the registration that you are staying off site. Honestly that simple.

Hi, this is my first larp event, I have some idea of what i'd like to play. I am working on creating a PC for it. I have read most of the guides and will likely be posting a bunch of questions. I am in the wisconsin discord. :)

Hi, this is my first larp event, I have some idea of what i'd like to play. I am working on creating a PC for it. I have read most of the guides and will likely be posting a bunch of questions. I am in the wisconsin discord. :)
1659725680024.png

sent :)

was told to ask here in the Wisconsin Discord, In terms of those who want to camp on-site, is there only going to be camping with tents available? would there be areas where one could hammock camp if they chose?

A few other questions,

Where can I send the vaccination status?

Last edited:
was told to ask here in the Wisconsin Discord, In terms of those who want to camp on-site, is there only going to be camping with tents available? would there be areas where one could hammock camp if they chose?

A few other questions,

Where can I send the vaccination status?
Hi, I'm so glad you'll be joining us.
This site has great hammock trees in our tent city area, I did hammock last time and I loved it. We also have two areas reserved for tenting and two buildings (more depending on work day) available for sleeping in.

Chicago Logistics e-mail would be the place for Vaccination status; Logistics@chicagoalliancelarp.com

Some Questions I anticipate you or others want to know;

Site has primitive showers and flush bathrooms.
Be sure to bring a mug/drinking vessel.
A camp chair, or seat cushion would greatly be enjoyed as it gets tiering not having a comfortable place to sit for so long
A Pen or Pencil is often useful.
There maybe a few bugs but we have a Deet allergy in the community so go for Deet Free bug stuff.
Squirrels and mice may be an issue in tent space so a closed container for your snacks may be a good idea.
The indoor sleeping areas are currently Bring your own mat.
People can help with lending gear or reps as you may need.

-Andrea
5-Day Plot
5-Day GM
5-Day Mayor

Yup there is 13 meals included. The menu for that will be posted about a week before.

There is also a general store you can buy snacks, ice cream, soda at for cash/credit.

Information: Cell service on site
At&t has some limited service.
T-mobile- No service
Sprint- No Service
Verizon - 1 bar in buildings, 2 bars outside

Last edited by a moderator:
Information: Cell service on site
At&t has some limited service.
T-mobile- No service
Sprint- No Service
Verizon - 1 bar in buildings, 2 bars outside

Does anyone know if there are any local establishments you could get wifi at if needed if you are staying on site?

Good morning all, 12 Days left before the game. I'm so looking forward to playing with all of you soon. In order to help make sure our Kitchen Logistics and Monster camp has the info it needs to

attendance form

Please Fill out the above google survey, you may edit your response as needed.

Thank you so much
Andrea Rye
5 day GM
5 day Head Plot
5 day loot

5 day doing all the things

7 Days!

To Do list:
  1. edit your CMA with MIs and days you will be on site.
  2. payment for game in to Prepayment via PayPal should be sent to: Robertdautovski@yahoo.com please use friends and family or via ETH/BTC/DAI reach out via pm for wallet addresses.
  3. Obtain/clean Drinking Vessel
Extra Credit;
  • Stretch
  • Dink water
  • get a covid test
  • Tell me what you are most exited about doing at game
Thank you
Andrea Rye

5 day GM
5 day Plot
5 day loot
5 day lots of things