August Event Favorites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vontri

Haven't seen it made yet so...

What were your favorites?! Post them here and share with the masses!!!!

Sooo many in and out of game moments I just loved.. so here is a couple as I probably will forget all of them at this moment.

Blood Moon, you guys rock I can't get enough hanging out with you guys ^_^

Lizard Cave Mod..... A good difficulty mod but the most dangerous part was making us paranoid of each other... almost a "TPW" due to us dealing with each other ^_^;; (Damn you elusive Besh woman!!! ^_~)

Legerdemain stuff, I <3 this skill so much.

The food

Willow (Not Willow, Shrub, Stick, You...) So glad that this character is as good of friends as my old. You always remind me why I love hanging out with you ^_^

*NPC called me and Wode PCs* "Ha, Beshe are anything but P.C." -The Man They Call Wode
"Beshe is the best race, we don't have to worry about what we do, and can just chalk it up as 'Oh, their Beshe it's okay' " - The Man They Call Wode (OOG comment)

So glade to see the stilts being used for something other than Dark Man <3

Roleplay mid combat with NPCs, being able to not take the mindless "kill them all" approach is so much more enjoyable.

Being able to take the food home

I'm forgetting some, I know I am...

Thank you Tab, Meg, Will, Tim, Jeremy, Kate, Dan, and all the other staff and NPCs. Another great event, had a blast.

Getting our asses handed to us at the Lizard nest. Since we all rezzed, no one had to suffer survivor guilt.

Getting some revenge on those lizard's at a much smaller nest

On the Crow mod, the confused look on the NPC's faces when I tried to convince them they were lesser Corvids and should migrate west. Ca-Caw!

The vision mod with Lamiri. I like the deepening of the mystery, and I find comfort knowing I'm not the only one with so many voices in my head :)

And best for me, teaching that Dwarf the meaning of Freedom.

As always-thank you staff for an amazing weekend! A special Happy Birthday to Jeremy.

I know I'll miss at least one or two things but here goes...

Anything Alchemy, it's great to see this slowly evolving and turning into a reaccuring plot/mod thing! Finding another page. Fighting the two headed alchemical monsterous bunny...Naga skin ripper, wow! Great moment didn't know that wasn't a nickname. Doing research with my two favorite alchemists and Selange on an interesting "part". Thanks Aotesk and Belnar for making it fun as always.

Watching all of Talon Rezz! Best I told ya so moment for me, it was great though. The team that gets slayed together stays together. Being able to take some of the sting out on following lizard/alchemy MOD and getting some much needed revenge on the lizards on the cave later was perfect.

Jeremy's mystic woodelf blue NPC: calling me the bravest person in the area for sitting on his side and not moving when he came to sit right next to me. Thought I was going to die! But it was great making a no harm pack while everyone just stared silent at us, " Learn to be a tree" "This is boring" "I know" "Then why do it?" "because...I'm a tree" follow-up Blue stone (cookie) Vision MOD was great, learning about my new BFF was fun.

Crow MOD, watching Golgoth Ca-Caw at the NPCs while wearing the Raven Mask. Them stopping to look at each other and try to figure out who was the attacker/who was the defender was priceless. Seriously, blew a few incants laughing so hard.

Bribing attacking NPCs with food, having them just hang with us while we all ate. Then watching Lenrie (spelling?) come over and waylay them to search them while eating. Hanging out with Red Paw, Naga, Pointa (spelling?), and few others I don't normally get to hang around with while we all ate way to much.

Thanks for the pasta dinner! Highly appreciated.

Here goes,

Alchemy guild, all of it
Mutant bunny
shard plot
cheeseburger bird
Red paw and Talon's reach
craftsman skinripper
fashion compliments from Bloodmoon
necro bunnies. Damn you.
Spirit bomb
Tab pretending to be a dinosaur.

Running with my team....so much fun. A big thanks to Tab and staff and a big big thanks to the npc's for the clean fights and great RP.
Getting invested in the earth circle for the weekend was nice.
Starting ress for Talons reach, cool but not cool.
Cheeseburger bird
The Vision mods...so nice to go on an "RP" mod very nicel done.
Restless spirit mod..not sure of their names URL..but George is a new friend who I'm going to make sure has a good life.
Orctown it was great just hanging with Red Paw and Talon's Reach good food and good conversation.
Spirit bomb need to work on the timing but it worked.
Can wait for the closer

Thanks and love ya all

Staff and my fellow NPCs and PCs thanks for an amazing time.

- Marissa tells me how to play my townie. I look at her and say "Sooo you want me to play snooki from jersey shore" and her going "Exactly!"
- She is kinda high born but trashy- Marissa says my response "So she is double wide white trash"
-The apprentice carpenters I had breakfast with as the "snooki" npc. All the inuendos and Oliver you were awesome with keeping them going the whole time. It was so much fun.
- Going out as crows. Talon's reach shows up and one of the with a raven mask starts cawing at us. Look to other npcs and start cawing back. We had a "conversation" in caws. At one point i had to laugh and was trying not to but he said something funny and I cawed my laugh out. great fight too.
-I swear Tim jinxed me at the big ball fight. I get downed as a lizard ball rolls me over... then i barely dodge out of the way of the ball a second time. Tim says you are a magnet for that thing. Next thing i know the ball is coming for me a third time and i find the one divet in the field. I had a lot of fun in that fight. I was laughing about that while dave drove me back.
- I start fighting a striped lizard as a plain one and hear Lenry who was going to attack me go "Go Lizard get him you can do it" lol.
- All the fun in monster camp with a bunch of great people.

It was an amazing time. I had so much fun. Can't wait for next event.

Awesome times as always!

--- Thank you PC's for letting me beat on you as various bad things!

--- Thank you NPC's because you guys were full of life and energy and kept me going! Monster camp was down right hysterical.

--- I am the biggest crow but apparently a lesser corvid.

--- Stripey lizards! Two hander fight!

--- That field battle, though hot and humid, was a blast. Running around the ball, watching how to wind up to properly pitch it. Watching the complete disarray that a few carriers can cause.

--- Midnight Husk fight. Fighting in total darkness is so much fun.

It was a little upsetting that I couldn't stay the whole time but such is life. Can't wait to see everyone at the closer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back