August event NPCs wanted

Yeah, I know, it's a bit early to think about it, but if you can commit to NPCing the August event, please let me know so I can assign some cool parts to you and get you thinking about them long in advance.

The August event will take place in Thrommel. Expect a lot of political plots, subterfuge, spying, and espionage. Oh yeah, and then there's that huge constant undead problem, so the event will be somewhere between "Night of the Living Dead" and "Live and Let Die."

Thanks!

You will have the whole vanguard Npcing that event

The August event will take place in Thrommel. Expect a lot of political plots, subterfuge, spying, and espionage. Oh yeah, and then there's that huge constant undead problem, so the event will be somewhere between "Night of the Living Dead" and "Live and Let Die."

Thanks!

Is Jane Seymour NPCing? That would be sweet.

I'm getting Paul McCartney to do the theme song, too.

When you were dumb and your plots were an open book
You used to say live and let live
But in this never-ending game we keep remaking
Makes you give in and cry
Live and let spy

YAAAY! BOOOO! YAAAY! :p

OK time to start thinking about August. Send me a PM or contact me on Facebook or something if you are definitely NPCing because I have some interesting parts I'd like to cast in advance to give you time to think about costuming and other things (and also to see if you have any suggestions about your character)

Back