August Event NPCs!

Circe

Artisan
A friendly public service announcement:

GIVE ME NPCS.

I know it's still a few weeks away, but there are less than ten people pre-registered to NPC for the next event. If you know you're going to be NPCing, please preregister. This will help me get an idea of who will be there, what roles I can cast, and how many people I can use for my big fights and my modules so I can plan accordingly.

That said, I would really love to have as many NPCs as possible to entertain the crowds that intend to be here for Alliance HQ's 20th anniversary event. If you're not really sure you want to PC, come NPC! It's fun, I promise!

So basically, if you NPC for this event, I'll be your best friend forever and ever. I'll give you cookies. Literally, I'm bringing cookies, and that's on top of the fabulous rewards you get for NPCing: gobbies! Plot points! Magic item picks! We love our NPCs and we compensate them generously!

DO IT. You know you want to.

As long as Tvard can enjoy the more party-oriented parts, I will be happy to hop fence as many times as needed!

Oh yes, the dark side has cookies. And popsicles, and water, and love and cuddles and happiness and wonders.

And everyone also gets to be some serious, serious badasses for this event. Just saying.

I'm also going to copy this out of the HQ policy page for everybody, just as a reminder:

REWARDS

Part Time NPC per hour:
• Reward = 5 gobbies per hour (max = 45 gobbies) + any bonuses from Staff
● NPCing a minimum of 4 hours during an event you paid to attend awards you 1 pick.

NPC full event:
• Reward = 200 gobbies + any bonues from Staff
• Can choose to blanket one character immediately (using 60 gobbies)
• Can choose one skill for blanketed character to be taught as if that character had received a teacher card for that skill IG.
● NPCing a full event awards you 2 picks

Other rewards: plot points! Depending on what roles you NPC and how long you NPC, you'll receive plot points which you can spend towards IBGAs to increase your chances of success on your action!

More compensation! GAS FOR GOBBIES! If you are NPCing for the weekend, bring your gas receipts and we will compensate you with gobbies on a 3:$1 ratio, which will be given to all NPCs carpooling with you!

WE LIKE TO GIVE YOU STUFF. Come NPC!

Hey there! We're planning on PC'ing but, just talked to the guys and the Ash Forest team will be signing in for an NPC shift. Whenever is best for your plans Donna, just let us know!

Fabulous! If you guys don't mind hopping fence after the ball on Saturday evening, I would be extremely grateful! And Kathy, I may have a brief role for you in particular -- I'll fill you in personally. :) Thank you so much.

If it helps I'll ensure npcs are well fed and comfortable. I'm so excites to entertain folks

I'd be happy to hop the fence for a few hours, other than super close to the ball. I won't be participating in any tournament events, so if there's anything that needs more NPCs during the tournament, I'd rather NPC than spectate.

Sounds good! :) Josh and I will actually be preparing a shift sign-up sheet at logistics for people to put pick when they want to hop fence!

Hi, my name is Alan. You may know me from such NPC roles as "Kobold who doesn't know his left from his right", "Kobold chewing on a trap", ans "Weird guy with a box". I would be happy to take an NPC shift to help out.

Tom H said:
Circe said:
Oh yes, the dark side has cookies. And popsicles, and water, and love and cuddles and happiness and wonders.
...and MURDER!!!! MMUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
In fact we have murder cookies.

Change of plans, I've decided to NPC, so I'll be on the dark side the whole event. Well, Saturday anyhow. I'll be heading there early Sat am & play through Sat night.
Question, are we allowed to PC just the ball? I'm ok if not, but thought I'd ask.

I will be NPCing, it's been a while since I've NPCed Ashbury (or been to it at all, at least since the move to Faire Play since I've never been there), so this should be fun. :) I do have a few questions though:

1. Where do NPCs sleep usually?

2. What's the earliest time that we can show up to the site? I'm planning on driving up before rush hour starts to happen (though is it that much of an issue up in Montrose?)

Thanks,
Trent

There's a bunch of bunks in NPC camp and you can always set up tents/air mats/sleeping bags in camp or tent outside if one is so inclined. Sleeping space is first come, first nap I believe.

Don't know how early you can get there, I never made it there before 10pm.

Hey Trent! Can't wait to meet you! :) Like Dave said, there's a bunk room specifically for NPCs that's first-come-first-serve, plus space in NPC camp itself for tents/bedrolls/whatnot. As for how early you can show up: I will be there by Thursday evening, so you're welcome to show up early on Friday. Just be warned: I will probably put you to work. :twisted:

Circe said:
Hey Trent! Can't wait to meet you! :) Like Dave said, there's a bunk room specifically for NPCs that's first-come-first-serve, plus space in NPC camp itself for tents/bedrolls/whatnot. As for how early you can show up: I will be there by Thursday evening, so you're welcome to show up early on Friday. Just be warned: I will probably put you to work. :twisted:

She will. But she will also give you lots of goblin stamps in compensation. And I hear rumor that she might have cookies, too. :D

-MS

Back