August event pre-registration CLOSED

Please switch my pre-reg from PC to NPC. Thanks!

~Susie G

First timer here. (Tried to make it out once in the past and failed horribly.) I was going to try to make it out this weekend, but didn't get my schedule worked out in time to pre-register. I saw that you're low on npcs, so I figured I'd offer to come out, and do ... really whatever I can to help for the weekend. If that's a no-go, that's cool and I'll try to make it out for the September event, but I figured I'd at least offer.

Come on down and NPC with us if you're up for it! We'd really appreciate it and could use the help.

Thunderguppy,
You don't need to pre-register to NPC. It helps with planning, but it isn't necessary. Also, a little advice for future events. While the deadline to register to PC ends on the Sunday before the event, the deadline for registering to NPC basically doesn't end until the event starts. Your verbal announcement (on this board) that you will NPC is helpful information even if it comes late.

In short: Please NPC this weekend. You will be welcomed with open arms and friendly smiles.

-MS

Good to know! In that case. I will be there tonight to NPC for the whole weekend!
(And will settle dues and paperwork on arrival, if that's all right.)

-Pat Penderville

Yep, paperwork and dues on site are just fine. See you there!

Just a heads up for numbers.
Despite an utter lack of pre-reg/logist, John Perkins (Altohtaro) and Lauren Keener (Faelwen) are coming. Paying at the door.

Back