August Event!

Bit of a rules lawyer on this one, but you can't stack carriers...just saying.

Kayden said:
Bit of a rules lawyer on this one, but you can't stack carriers...just saying.

Who are you to quote rules? Stun Limb is only supposed to last for 10 minutes, but you are role playing it for 6 weeks. :p :sweat:

Get better, buddy.

-MS

Damn. Too short notice for a plane ticket.

Someone tell Baconface that Gabriel says hello when you stab her. Have a fantastic time guys :)

-Ali

Wish you could be here Ali... Can't get oblited without a partner in crime.

No! No gd obliterates allowed this event. Especially a stormblade, I was right next to you when you oblited last time. Izers brain will cave in if it happans again.

I still love the fact that the moniker of Baconface has stuck around.

Reminder to the fighters that are standing on either side of my meat shield - YOU CAN PARRY THE DAMN DAGGER! *facepalm*

zehnyu said:
Damn. Too short notice for a plane ticket.

Someone tell Baconface that Gabriel says hello when you stab her. Have a fantastic time guys :)

-Ali
There is certainly no nickname that makes a girl feel prettier. ;)

Ezri said:

Reminder to the fighters that are standing on either side of my meat shield - YOU CAN PARRY THE DAMN DAGGER! *facepalm*

I'll be your huckleberry...I mean meat shield.

Also... I know this sounds bad... But if your friend is confined, or paralyzed, or in some other way incapacitated in such a matter that they could take the affects of a weapon carrier attack and you can't fix them but a certain vampire is coming towards them swinging that dagger...

Just run them through please and hope you can find a life spell. They can't take the obliterate affect from a weapon carrier once they are dead. Even if you can't find a life spell, having them go to the circle that way is better than the other... :wacko:

I'm actually serious about this.

Gwendara said:
Ezri said:

I'll be your huckleberry...I mean meat shield.

That was always the plan dear. :) Now wear your damn armor!

Hrm... maybe we should stop this half-in/half-out of game banter.

C'mon people, you know you wanna come to this event!

Oh boy from to sound of it the hq event I picked to go to couldn't be better!!! Too bad I don't feel like sweating my newly purpled hair off other wise I'd play red. Here comes lanna!

Due to forces beyond my control, I shall be NPC-ing.
--bill

Aight im coming into this prepared to meet the circle multiple times. I even have my alt built in my head. This shall be an event!

Aggravain said:
Aight im coming into this prepared to meet the circle multiple times. I even have my alt built in my head. This shall be an event!
It's ok, I've heard vampires like hugs. Maybe if you hug one, you'll be ok... just make sure it's long enough for a 3 count... ;)

Duke Frost said:
Do you want to see the Dagger of Morganna transferred to the Sword of Morganna?

Come to the August event!

Does it require a cry of "NECRO, NECRO, NECROMANCE, HOOOOOOO!" to extend from dagger to sword?

If so, I'm all for it.

(Sword of evil, give me blight beyond blight!)

Back