August Event!

Ezri said:
Absolutely! Even if you can't make it for the whole event, come on over and try to kill us for a few hours!

try and kill you guys for a few hours.... and have fun dieing myself... let me see what i all, got to do to get the ball rolling.....to join and what i need to buy.

I personally was thinking - The Cry of Morganna (Obliterate by voice)...
But I think that would only work once before all the surviving PCs stabbed their ears out. ;)

Plus she could hear herself...would that work?

Aggravain said:
Plus she could hear herself...would that work?
Lol... she's a vampire, how do you obliterate something that is already dead? ;)

PrisonBound said:
useing an heal spell on the undead always worked in the early 90's

Healing will damage an undead, necromancy will heal it :)
Obliterate is neither :)

Its probably not come up before, but to get technical this question is currently being reviewed. However imho Undead still have a 'spirit' of sorts inside them. Therefore they would be affected by Obliterate/Shatter spirit, or something similar that targets a spirit. Only if the undead was bottled, like PC's who are bottled would they be immune to Obliterate or whatnot.

aara said:
PrisonBound said:

Brother doesn't have a spirit?

Bring on the disarms kids!

Stephen

RiddickDale said:
aara said:
PrisonBound said:

Brother doesn't have a spirit?

Bring on the disarms kids!

Stephen
What category does it fall in for effects? -- I've always thought of it as being kind of "gift" in nature. Been too long out of the marshal game to really remember, honestly.
Not saying she doesn't have a spirit, just saying that obliteration, at worst tosses her back to sleep.

Dreamingfurther said:
Its probably not come up before, but to get technical this question is currently being reviewed. However imho Undead still have a 'spirit' of sorts inside them. Therefore they would be affected by Obliterate/Shatter spirit, or something similar that targets a spirit. Only if the undead was bottled, like PC's who are bottled would they be immune to Obliterate or whatnot.
Not sure, hadn't really thought about it. The way vamps work, I don't really see it as doing much more than taking it to 0 body -- it's a good question & really hadn't thought about it before. In all honesty, it hasn't come up that I can recall, people usually prefer hard stops to things like riposte.

Obliterate works on undead.

It also works on those with spirit bottles, but only if that bottle is on them.

You can also obliterate someone's spirit bottle if they are not around.

Obliterate is nasty.

Scott

Odd response seeing as I was asking you to clarify your earlier post that "Obliterate works on Undead" which was given as a response to "Does it work on vampires?".... but meh.

Me no gots ripostes, me no really care.

FOIGofWar said:
Odd response seeing as I was asking you to clarify your earlier post that "Obliterate works on Undead" which was given as a response to "Does it work on vampires?".... but meh.

Me no gots ripostes, me no really care.

You're an odd response.

The obliterate will affect undead including vampires. What the result will be...FOIG.

Scott

Excited

aara said:
I think I'll NPC, I don't want to face the girl with the obliterate dagger. I hear she's mean and is a real pig!
I've heard the same. I'm *so* NPCing this one. ;)

Sym of Moria said:
or the Balista or Morgana.

That has a sweet ring to it.....

LOL

30 Massive Obliterate.... Oh, sorry, was that a shield you thought would protect you? Next! ;)

Back