August Event!!

Alliance Seattle's next event is August 22-24 at Sheppard High Adventure Camp. This event will be a Fortannis game.

You may Pre-Pay this event by using Paypal to send $46.60 to allianceseattle@gmail.com. Don't forget to put down your character name. You may Pay-no-Play by sending payment to this address as well. Do not send your pre-registration to this address. Pre-Pay pricing ends August 8th, in about 2 weeks. In order to qualify for the Pre-Pay price (so that you do not owe money at the door), you must also Pre-Register. Pre-Registration must be sent to logistics@alliance-seattle.com by August 15th.

If you Pre-Register by August 15th but do not Pre-Pay, your at-the-door price will be $55. If you neither pre-pay nor pre-register the cost at-the-door will be $65.

If you intend to NPC, the cost will be $20 at-the-door if you let plot know you will be attending by August 8th, or $25 at-the-door if you do not. If we receive enough Pre-Pays, NPCing will be free. (This will be announced if it occurs).

Current list of Pre-Pays received as of: August 11, 2008

PC:
Seth Bird
Bryan Hettinga
Carmen Swift
Matt Oostman
Cassandra
Phil

NPC:
Jesse
Michael Godwin

Dan and I will definitely not be making it. We've got that whole moving thing to do again.

I should be there!

Hey, so I was wondering if there was anybody out there that had two spots open? Myself and Jorbie are looking for rides. Get back to me if anybody can help.

Renner

Back