August Event,

Brooks

So I'm going to be visiting you all for the August Event. My nero itch is now going 3 years strong and needs to be scratched! It was funny, I went though yonke's stuff and I'm not kidding, one of the rubber bands holding potions together turned to dust as I tried to take it off. That's when I knew it been too long. So If i know you, I except to see you, it will be fun.

Brooks Tomlinson

Brooks, :D :D :D

I am looking forward to playing with you again.

Squeee :D

Amanda

woo i get to see brooksie

Brooks,

I should be there barring flood, major dibilitating injury, or locusts.

Paul

Paul,
I don't want to hear any weak excuses!
Flood = buy a boat
Debilitating injury = come on, i'm playing on a recovering acl tear, I can't even run, plus I hear they are making wonderful advancements in robotics.
Locusts = Yummy!

:) :D

WOOO HOOO!!!!

Another Orc to add to the party!!!!

Its gonna be great to see you again, Brooks!

GJ

Allright...allright I'll be there you pushy bastard :p

Paul

So I'm sort of curious as to how many people remember me, besides the obvious people.

Anyways, if I had the money (which I'm hoping I do) and a way to get there (also hoping for that one) I might be at the August event. But, I will be going to one this fall. xD

~Erica

So, I have a ride along with a bunch of friends I haven't seen in a while! Looks like I'm probably going to npc though, unless I somehow come up with the monetary bit. Hope to see you all there!

Drusillia said:
So I'm sort of curious as to how many people remember me, besides the obvious people.

Anyways, if I had the money (which I'm hoping I do) and a way to get there (also hoping for that one) I might be at the August event. But, I will be going to one this fall. xD

~Erica

Man, people I remember coming out of the woodwork. Why does Michigan have to be such a bloody long drive?

-Kiefer

Because Michigan is the epitome of evil? :)

I'm for sure playing Dru now, I started a part time job and have the money. (Finally a job of some form!)

KIEFER. YOU EXIST!? O.O

Anyways, see you all! xD

Drusillia said:
Because Michigan is the epitome of evil? :)

I'm for sure playing Dru now, I started a part time job and have the money. (Finally a job of some form!)

KIEFER. YOU EXIST!? O.O

Anyways, see you all! xD

Indeed I do! Hid in Texas for a couple years, but back in the midwest now where there are actual games. :D Going to have to make it up there one of these years, I haven't gotten to play Shin in... sheesh, almost 4 now.

Sounds like a lot of "old" faces that will be mostly new to me. Awesome! Havok and Naie will definitely be there and probably TadRon. We were hoping for more from TC but you know, life keeps interfering.

Holy ****, a Hanzo! RUN!

They're calling me old, obviously. I sure creak like an old man when I get up in the mornings. :)

I may have played like 5 years ago, but I'm only 20, so it isn't refering to me. :)

Kiefer do you need some WD40?

Back