August Event

So I was going to post this under the current thread about our last event, but posting about it under awesome awesomeness felt a bit pretentious, even for me.

First, for those that posted, thank you for all the kind words, they are greatly appreciated. For those of you that are reading this and have some constructive criticism, please send it to plotsm@gmail.com, or if you would prefer to remain anonymous, send it to Tom and he'll send it to us. Chances are if you saw something you didn't like, someone else most likely is having issues with it and not telling us. Anything you have for us will help us better tailor our game.

I'd like to thank all of the PC's that drove up from all over. Our end tally was something like 55+ people at the game, hard to believe a year and a half ago we had less than 20. Double plus thanks to the PC's who took some time out to NPC for us and run mods. Your help was very appreciated.

To everyone that donated things, thank you, thank you, thank you. Without your generosity it would make running our game damn near impossible.

NPC's, thank you all for coming out and working as hard as you did. I have no idea how we would run our events without you showing up.

Anyway, I need to get some sleep, I'm still exhausted. Thank you again for coming and supporting our game.

-Jorsh
P.S. Arlene and Mike, thank you so much for the pouch, I love it.

I want to send my heartfelt thanks as well. This was our biggest event yet, it made me so happy to see all the old and new faces coming out of the woodwork.
My staff and npcs are tireless and wonderful, none of us would be out there having fun if not for them.
Special thanks go to Matt Byers and his squad that came down from Traverse to NPC for us.

On a less fun note, there were some cleaning complaints from the camp, which I will address during PC talk next event.

Back