August Favorite Moments!

Kix

Artisan
Throw in all y'alls favorite moments in this thing!! Also feel free to give love to the other players and story members that positively influenced your weekend!! Let's also all gush over how amazing we looked and how badass the storytelling was!

Well, lets see...

- Another execution. same enslavement. I still blame Val and Seshiok for both of them.

-Great roleplay with Mr. Grey

-The Promoter's arena was fantastic. I didnt get the memo to bring coin, which was unfortunate, but it was still fun limping into the arena and putting down that elephant ape thing in about 5 seconds flat

- I enjoyed that I didnt get jumped this event. I dont attribute this to me being smarter, but just that my brothers werent there, haha.

- Jack, thank you for making some CO's relevant and having some fun with Elisandra and I. Hopefully we clear up that issue before things blow up...

- Maddy, Oli, and Gambit were great at the Children of the Cinderlord powwow! It made it less awkward when I wasnt trying to dig for information. also, vibrating boi

- Also, special shoutout to Maddy for breaking Zakar again. I swear, family may be trouble, but damn you are persistent.

overall, this event was great. there was a lot of crunch, but it all made sense with whats going on plot wise, and I got to use my pretty new throwing dagger, which saved me twice. Also, I realized the use of sleep gasses. Im not missing being a MWE... sorta.

Ahh, so much happened!

- Friday's jumble of stuff was really nice, it kept a good pace of keeping us entertained without wearing us out! The Intro of the Promoter was hilarious, Puck helping Maddy out when she answered a riddle wrong. xD
- The Lizard Ravens! No one hurts my amalgamation buddies >:U. I love mimicking bestial enemies, and seeing how it works out, and this time it worked out very well, though I suppose 'very well' could be considered an opinion lol. They followed Maddy home, and when she heard there was a bounty out for a piece of em cause they made a bit of a mess, Maddy paid it off! Chimera Handler, here I come :p
- The follow up stuff from the Burial Mod last gather. Madrigal did that burial, and the arrival of that couple's child and subsequent dramatic assault and resulting death of her undead caretaker was very intense. Followed by... Character things lol. Congrats on the new kiddo, Val.
- The Promoter's Arena! I was sad I couldn't help another amalgamation buddy (Gorilla Elephant!) but it happens. The Former Ghoul Ari returning to life was cool, and Madrigal is going to attempt being a partial mentor for. Hopefully Ari finds a nice purpose with The Grave Diggers, preventing what happened to her from happening to others <3.
- I love playing Madrigal (whose gotten much happier after her Spirit Farewell last gather!), and interacting with other PCs. Elizabeth's character (Idk how to spell it ;-; )giving Madrigal one of her rings as a thank-you for protecting her last gather, her interactions with Zakar and Sandro are always top notch, and very fun! Persistence really saved Maddy's relationship with Zakar :p. Receiving Zakar's bag and being told to "Not Worry" and subsequently thinking 'oh he's off doing something dumb' was pretty funny. Birb interactions with Jax was really fun, the occasional baps and snoot boops and squaws, and then chasing Rennyn around together :p.
- Naps!
- Witnessing a cool ritual that had the real potential of going bad. Spooky!
- MY BUGGO FRENDS! I went to a small rp mod with Zakar and Bambi (Gambit) and Oli, and I made some friends! I held a cicada and a big ol mothy boy for the entire thing, and Maddy completely zoned out on the important conversation that was occurring xD. I'll miss them ;-;. Mothy boy kept slamming into stuff, but when he calmed down I held him awhile and he vibrated in my hand and snuggled down. So cute. Will miss.
- NPC shift was fun! Being an ill-prepared and generally very bad at being bad person was funny, especially when everything went south so fast after being nausea-ed. Undead hound dog was fun! FEEL THE RAGE OF FIVE THOUSAND PUPPIES!!!

It was a really fun game over all! Good job everybody! :3

Last edited:
-I'm super excited that I got an investment scroll and have most of the components for it
-The fun times Friday night
-The promoter was fantastic. I OWE YOU NOTHING!
-Accidental fae deals
-My very very special feesh that will not be eaten till a very very special time
-The Cinderlord gathering was great, especially the vibrating boi and the nagas that joined us. I OWE YOU NOTHING PROMOTER! YOU SAVED ME OF YOUR OWN ACCORD! IT WAS UNDER CONTROL!
-Interacting with loony Lonalys
-THE COAL GOLEMS AND DESTROYING/SHATTERING THEM!
-Ari and the little girl Ana
-NPCing as a kobold and successfully setting a trap that went off on a player.
-NPCing as a hobgoblin and posting all of the Wanted posters
-Interacting with all the players

• Running the tavern. I had a blast planning it out and cooking with Lia. We tried to add a little house Meirune flair to it, and I hope that went over well.
  • In particular, it was nice to not have to do all of it as Elisandra, playing Miss Dori in the tavern was a blast. I'm glad no one had to get hit with a spoon.
  • Vivisecting Val, and Elisandra's subsequent suicide. Though the kidnapping interrupted my Lia time... AGAIN!!!! grumble grumble 2 events in a row I haven't gotten to talk with her, grumble grumble....
  • I definitely enjoyed the super long NPC shift, it was nice to get to know more of the back stage folks.
  • Verec time!!!! Dark elf conversations, talking about things without ever talking about those things. John you did a great job at having that sort of super subtle and difficult conversation. I loved it, and I look forward to more dark elf plots! :D
  • Playing a little girl who wants to collect flowers and play games. She was meant to be a little one off, but wow that ballooned fast.
  • Some good Seer conversations with Hallend and Mr Grey.
  • Overseeing the honor duel with Val Sunday morning
  • Seshiok: "I was lying about one thing I said just now... do you know what it was..." Elisandra: Drops fortress and runs...
  • Late night naps and subsequent accidental pulling of a gambit as everyone left me to go have fun.

-I'm super excited that I got an investment scroll and have most of the components for it
-The fun times Friday night
-The promoter was fantastic. I OWE YOU NOTHING!
-Accidental fae deals
-My very very special feesh that will not be eaten till a very very special time
-The Cinderlord gathering was great, especially the vibrating boi and the nagas that joined us. I OWE YOU NOTHING PROMOTER! YOU SAVED ME OF YOUR OWN ACCORD! IT WAS UNDER CONTROL!
-Interacting with loony Lonalys
-THE COAL GOLEMS AND DESTROYING/SHATTERING THEM!
-Ari and the little girl Ana
-NPCing as a kobold and successfully setting a trap that went off on a player.
-NPCing as a hobgoblin and posting all of the Wanted posters
-Interacting with all the players
Sounds more like you owe him your life.

Back