AUGUST (low level) Preregistration: CLOSED

Re: AUGUST (low level) Preregistration: DEADLINE 8/2

1 man is better ;)

Just a note, I am on vacation away from it all next week. I will be doing the treasure late this week. So if you wait until Sunday to pre-reg, the numbers may be deflated :-(

So pre-register sooner than later so we get more treasure :D

Scott

No one said coins. I said treasure.

And the longer people wait to register, the more coins and production will be in and the less magic items, as we don't have to prepare coins and production in advance and use them to "top off" the old treasure tank.

Scott

Yay Ursul! Bring the Tusk!

i agree people should pre-reg sooner than later.

Pay at door = pay higher price, wait in lines, wait to have tags pulled, wait to go in game.

Pre-Reg 1 week before event (by deadline) = your envelope will be waiting for you. You are counted towards treasure! You should send your production, spell lists, high magic, etc. to Logistics so you can just pop in and pop out.

Pre-Reg 2 weeks before event = all the same benefits as pre regging 1 week before the event PLUS you are eligible for Special Race and Craftsman Plot to be included with your Pre-Reg envelope (at the discretion of the Plot committee).

w00t to pre-reggers!

Paid this morning... will do the spells and such shortly, pending a char update. :)

How do we reserve a cabin, again?

Morganne said:
Paid this morning... will do the spells and such shortly, pending a char update. :)

How do we reserve a cabin, again?

Get 4 people to pre-register, let me know, and it's yours (assuming no one else has grabbed it yet)

Sadly, I don't have a choice but to wait to pre-reg. Paychecks on Fridays, yo.

I'm a hobling. I won't be a success until I can sleep on a bed of gold coins.
Robb Graves said:
pfft. i'm kergani. coins are stupid. :evil:

Throw me in for a cabin with Christina (giggity), this year we'll actually have a tusk healer! oh and tomahawkssssssssssssssssss.
Will

Koshinara said:
Throw me in for a cabin with Christina (giggity), this year we'll actually have a tusk healer! oh and tomahawkssssssssssssssssss.
Will

amanda and I would so share a cabin with you guys. it'll be like the old days when we had a team human... except... it's be team elf with one green guy. plus amanda is also a healer... and i will have tomahawkssssssssss!!! let us know and we can book it like dano.

Hey, Tugrot is a tusk healer too! I got me 3 cure lights and a cure wounds now! Let's hear it for 40 build characters.

Scott

So Lopez and I are looking for two brave souls to share a cabin with us so that we may prereg one. Speak up!

Back