Rogue 4
Scholar 7
Scout 1
Templar 8

Sex:

Female 7
Male 22

very nice showing :)

the lack of humans at this event was refreshing. add that to only 2 celestial casters on site none with rit abilities or invested in the circle = fun problem solving.

I just have to say one thing...

I represent the feathered kind!!!

attached feathers maybe. Leona and Saradys had lots of feathers... some colored... wonder how they got those.......

I had some feathers, too... though only for a little while before I got waylaid and had them removed.

What kind of wylderkin was there? I'm still pissed that my Platypus couldn't be there.

That was Trevor's not-rat kin Fangtooth, I do believe.

If he was fangtooth, I'd totally use him for a ritual and then snap him. :eek:

How much would you pay me for him? >_> *Auctions off the Warpfang component for the rare ritual.*

Hey, no physically snapping PCs! It's better to just make their sanity snap like dry twigs, one twisted mod at a time.

Dan, how'd you acquire a Warpfang? The drop rate on them is incredibly low.

I so wish I could have been there...*tear* I would have added to the wonders of Celestial magics...though...how did you all fix the "No one invested" problem. NH had a really funny way of doing it...

My Kergani saw someone named Royal Guildmistress Lizarra and her apprentice in Fairdale at certain times... whatever that means... ;)

I hate to be that guy...but I'm gonna be that guy. Wouldn't it be really fun to FOIG this stuff?

That guy,

Justin

lol. Hey look everyone, its That Guy.... GET HIM!!! :D

Robb Graves said:
attached feathers maybe. Leona and Saradys had lots of feathers... some colored... wonder how they got those.......

Moxie had some feathers too at one point, but they were sticking out of her mouth :eek: ;) howd those get there.... :D

Back