August Pre-Reg

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossRoads

Scholar
Owner
Crossroads Staff
If you are PCing, a "P" means that you have both registered and paid.

AugReg.jpg

does the little "p" mean I still need to pre-reg because I don't remember if I did or not.

It great to see Scott's name back in the Pre-reg.

there done....made payment and pre-log for the event....

Matt K.

looks like we need some more NPCs :grrr:

This prereg list is pretty exciting. Cant wait. :)

Hey everyone if you are coming this weekend and want to donate! Let me know. The Donation list is located here: viewtopic.php?f=111&t=11512.. If you want to donate food for the Tavern, let me know before Thursday at midnight so Jess has a fresh list on what she still needs to buy.

Thanks see you this weekend!

40 PCs?! This is gonna be rediculous.

Hi friends,
If I missed the prereg date, is there still room for another PC? Also, how/when do I pay? Thanks!
Jane

Jane, Just fill out the pre-reg form on our website like normal and I believe you can pay with cash at the door. Not sure if there's a paypal option for after pre-reg ends.

Can't wait to see you all! We're going to have a busy and awesome weekend!

Aisling said:
Jane, Just fill out the pre-reg form on our website like normal and I believe you can pay with cash at the door. Not sure if there's a paypal option for after pre-reg ends.

Can't wait to see you all! We're going to have a busy and awesome weekend!

The Meg, she is wise in the ways of registration.

Just to add onto: This goes for crew (NPCs) as well. Even though it is past the pre-reg time, go ahead and fill out the form on the alliancecrossroads.com registration page as per normal. This will help us greatly in making sure we have enough NPCs for our 3:1 PC to NPC ratio :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone!! :D

--Elissa

you've got Tyler on there twice :)

I don't know if Crossroads can handle "Double-Throck"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back