Available beds in the Brotherhood of the Star

Alavatar

Baron
Should there be anyone coming from Andar or through the Mists that needs a safe place to stay I offer the free beds in the Brotherhood of the Star as temporary solace until you can secure a more permanent location or group to reside.

A few notes if anyone feels like taking up this offer:
* The Brotherhood of the Star has a Circle of Power around it. You will need someone to recognize you in or out. This should not be a problem as there are several people around with the authority to perform that task.
* I ask for nothing physical. My days of being a merchant are over. All I ask for is a story about yourself. I like to know about who is staying with me in my home.

The return of the Ivory Aquila draws near, and it would be good to rest my weary heart and bones in your company.

You shall have more than a story, my friend...
I will sing you songs, and we can all eat, drink and make merry as we did long ago in Andar.

Several of the songs I'd discovered in the Silverford Library were Elvish in origin...
Sagas from a place I'm not very familiar with called the "Bleakwood" or "Vylyana-Deth".

I've practiced any time I have the chance, and I hope that I can do them justice, lacking the timbre of elven chords.

I've caught a brace of coneys every day, and I've gotten quite good at preparing them... we will eat well, you can be sure.
I can't wait to share my food, and my song with good friends I have missed so badly for so long.

Thank you for the bit of hope, Alavatar, I'll see you soon.

Sincerely,
-Capt. Guy DuBro Manson.

Alavatar,

Might I find lodgings as well? I plan on coming into town for a few days around the time of this town meeting, and would appreciate somewhere dry to throw down my blankets.

My thanks for your time,
Prashka-Myevka

Guy, you are most welcome! I look forward to hearing the songs and tales you have re-discovered from the Library at Silverford!

Prashka, you are always welcome! In fact, you don't even need to ask in the future. The door is always open to you. I look forward to seeing you again!

Regards,
Alavatar

Back