Available for Spellcrafting

Simon

Adept
The Guild of Celestial and Arcane Mysteries has the following scroll available for spellcrafting

Bane
Limited Circle of Power

A 1 Gold fee per crafting is required for all non-Guild members. Please let me know if you are interested in using either of these scrolls when you are prepared to study so that I can handle the logistics.

Simon Neville

Simon

Can I use the scroll to spellcraft from using my own high magic?

Also I will be available to cast rituals or spell craft for others, my skill is at roughly 66 spell crafts per gather

Raven,
That is actually the whole idea, my apologies for the confusion. Let me know if you wish to use either.

Simon

I also may want to use the limited circle if raven could cast it for me.

Thermosis,
I can make the scroll likewise available but the one gold fee only covers access to the scroll for your purpose...business arrangements for the casters services are separate and between the two of you.

Simon

Nothings ever free. I would not have tried excluding you from compensation Simon. Arrangements are being made.

Raven,
I do not have one on hand so the short answer is no. The long answer is I am looking into it and if I can make one available to you I will let you know, though I will not know for sure until I get there.

Simon

Back