Awesome Job!

Oh Dave,

I also wanted to point out, your voodoo shamans were not worth their money... it was raining all sat night. :)

Paul

AllianceCHI said:
Oh Dave,

I also wanted to point out, your voodoo shamans were not worth their money... it was raining all sat night. :)

Paul

Please, didn't you hear they rerouted a level 9 storm with massive winds to um...let's say canada, a little rain on the back end is nothing!

ledhead383 said:
Hey all---

As one of the NPC's of the event I just want to thank you all for a phenomenal first experience!! This was such a great experience and I can speak on behalf of my younger brother and friend that we all will be joining in the future.

I just want to thank you all again for going with it when we sometimes got too much adrenaline as some of the crunchies and for a while fought as "uber-undead" or over-active spiders (thanks Paul :D ) and at times a little faster and smarter than normal golems.

Thank you all also for your interaction in the RP wether it was McGregor (sorry if I misspelled) allowing an arm wrestle for our food, or if it was everyone who participated in our completely structured but heavily ad-libbed slaver run!!

I learned so much on this weekend and met some awesome people and am really bummed that we had to leave early.
I hope to join you all as a PC in the very near future and would appreciate any help and clarification on some character development.

-Angelo
(For all who saw I was the one who dueled Fern multiple times before the town meeting)

I am so glad to hear that! I hope to see you back at the next event! I am still learning a lot of things myself, but still feel free to ask me anything (at the very least I will find it out for you) haha :)

*EDIT*
PS - THANK YOU SO MUCH PC'S! You did a wonderful job! I am so thankful for all your hard work :)!!
-Denise

You're welcome Alyce. ^ ^

Fave's-
Helping out in the tavern

The conflict with the biata after the necromatic dryad mod (I'm sorry I made him feel bad, though!)

Fern's compliment to Aine about her earning his respect

Meeting my first Sarr and Stone Elf. No more Stoned Elf jokes....

Rezzing Jamina with a story made up on the spot.

idk how many times it's been said but i have to say it too
BEST GAME BY FAR!!!!

Personal Favs:
~surprisingly the necromatic tree mod.
~being right at APL but being one of the hardest hitters there
~silly-o-clock with Fern Ghandian, Teacup, (brent's dwarf whose name i can't remember), Talitha among, Gorka, among others. i'm alsmost scared to bring Kaiya back in game now that i know there's real catnip in those woods but at the same time RPing that was the best.
~giant corrupt mod, and being literally 10 seconds from dying before i got a cure light potion
~getting home and seeing all the used potion tags that came with me. (19 cure light, one awaken, among others)
~chasing after the undead guy after MacGregor gave back that lanturn.
~"Wanna come to my sweatlodge?"
~the weather saturday night. it added an amazing ambiance to the mod. best part was seeing the undead with the message, until it was illuminated by lightning. i got goosebumps from that.

Dave the name of that event should have been "Kobold Rights" not "The Kings Son" we talked more about the annoying red things than the prince of the realm. :shock:

great game guys, can't wait for the nest one. kinda makes me sad i have to NPC. T~T

The_ninja_Squirrel said:
Dave the name of that event should have been "Kobold Rights" not "The Kings Son" we talked more about the annoying red things than the prince of the realm. :shock:

.... i haven't even heard anyone talk about the heir for every game i have been to...

-Adam

dragonfire8974 said:
The_ninja_Squirrel said:

.... i haven't even heard anyone talk about the heir for every game i have been to...

-Adam

Heck, I was taken aback when I inquired about the heir and was greeted with cricket noises. :?

Alas we name these events far in advance at times and plotlines change. This event was a good example of plot's plans changing around player's past actions. (Although there was quite a bit of talk about the prince, and there was quite a bit of information available about his circumstances, it'll all come out in due course.

why are we even talking about the prince? can we get loot off of him? otherwise i don't think it's very important. (heavy dose of sarcasm?) besides what did the prince ever do for you? did he ensure you a magic item every event? no? then screw that guy. maybe he'll come back as a corrupt lord so we can kill him and loot him? please? :lol:

DIBS!

I SEARCH YOU!!!
but i just killed that thing while you ran away... oh... well you take it then

Lok said:
why are we even talking about the prince? can we get loot off of him? otherwise i don't think it's very important. (heavy dose of sarcasm?) besides what did the prince ever do for you? did he ensure you a magic item every event? no? then screw that guy. maybe he'll come back as a corrupt lord so we can kill him and loot him? please? :lol:

DIBS!

I SEARCH YOU!!!
but i just killed that thing while you ran away... oh... well you take it then

lol. YES! Down with power of the throne! Constitutional monarchies for everyone!

... but wouldn't that make the whole chapter something we should bring down too? i mean it's a closed upper eschilon of people who only bring certain others into their fold, and unless you know the right people there's no way to move up on the ladder. :?

lol i'm kidding.
kinda

The_ninja_Squirrel said:
... but wouldn't that make the whole chapter something we should bring down too? i mean it's a closed upper eschilon of people who only bring certain others into their fold, and unless you know the right people there's no way to move up on the ladder. :?

lol i'm kidding.
kinda

Be glad its a benevolent dictatorship, opps, Democracy we are a Democracy, I counted the last ballots myself and it was once again unanimous, I appreciate your support.

The_ninja_Squirrel said:

lol i'm kidding.
kinda

Peh, I don't know what you're talking about. Ladders are easy to climb- just take it one rung at a time. ^_^

Hey all, being new to this i was just wondering what i could do for some easy/ cheap armor that will get me enough armor points to survive.

Angelo---Planning on being a fighter

ledhead383 said:
Hey all, being new to this i was just wondering what i could do for some easy/ cheap armor that will get me enough armor points to survive.

Easy armor would be just buy chainmail from thinkgeek.com.

Cheap armor would be either making some cloth armor Gambeson style, the kind with stuffed 'column ribs' or a go down to a local Tandy leather store, buy yourself a sack of rivets and rivet up some Brigandine style armor with some metal wall socket blanks from the hardware store.

As for getting enough armor points to survive, that's pretty dependent on what kind of a fighter you are. If your a fast runner, light armor would serve you well. Now if your a slow moving blob like myself, then heavy metal will keep you alive longer. And in case you didn't know, we've got a fantastic group of healers, so regardless of whatever armor you decide to wear they'll keep you alive! :D

Also, you can get a few points of armor for being in-period with a good costume, and extra points for very nice costuming.

This question is also off-topic for this thread, but there is a "New Player Questions" section in the main forums which could also give you some ideas. Try posting there too.

ledhead383 said:

If you want cheap OOG I would suggest posting in game, looking for some armor. It's not a permanent solution but you never know what people might have lying around unused.

satsukirebel said:
If you want cheap OOG I would suggest posting in game, looking for some armor. It's not a permanent solution but you never know what people might have lying around unused.

Huh? sorry crystal but what were you trying to say, cause I am confused 0.0

Thorador said:
satsukirebel said:

Huh? sorry crystal but what were you trying to say, cause I am confused 0.0

Lol. I'm saying that in game I might be able to help a brother out... provided it's not one sided. ^_^

(In other words I've got some armor I'm not using right now and I'm possibly not the only one.)

Back