Back in town

jwconvery

Spellsword
To the good people of the outpost,

You are a hard lot to find. I returned from my travels to find the small frontier town, where we bested Ezra, gone. It took me a few months to track down exactly where you are now. The snows have subsided and I can travel a little more freely. The people in Valdanis gave me some better directions.

The point being, I hope to finally reach the new village sometime this Friday evening. I am bringing a friend along as well. Would someone be kind enough to procure two beds in whatever living quarters we have now? Obligations will probably prevent me from entering town until all the other adventurers have arrived. I can place a ward if one is needed.

Good hunting,

Idris the Murderer

Why sir are you now named "The murderer"? I would love to hear this story even if not here. You have been a great friend and I don't see that in you. But anyway if I get there in time I will save you what I can. But we prolly wont be there till late either :(.

TadRon
Guildmaster of HoG

I believe i know why he is calling himself The Murderer. Something to do with the Northlunder Tournament. To be honest it was quite funny and no one was truly harmed. Idris your services to us in Valdanis was much needed. Thank you again. Hopefully i can travel the mists down soon.

Bane

I thought he was a Kitty Cat?

Durk the Gelatinous Cube

silverbane said:
Idris your services to us in Valdanis was much needed.

Actually, that would be "were much needed". Services is plural, and as such, so should your verb.

Vim Dioa said:
Do not forget he is a racist to eh.

You'd need a comma after "forget" and "to", which actually would be "too" in its proper form. Also, your statement sounds very close to a question, at which point you'd need a question mark, but I'll assume you were correct in your punctuation.

Ashnar the Grammatical

Back