Bags of Holding

Dr_Chill

Fighter
I have seen people carrying around fantastic bags that hold many things from potion reps, scrolls on pieces of fabric that roll out when you need them, etc.

What bags do people find work best. I am in the market for a good dimensional bag of holding everything. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

-Ryan

I think a lot of people use the army/navy surplus stores to pick up one or more of the canvas multi-pouch hip bags.

The other option is to sew one yourself.

I hear it is terribly easy.

At least that is what the people who I have make me stuff keep telling me in an effort to get me to do it myself :)

tieran said:
The other option is to sew one yourself.

I hear it is terribly easy.

At least that is what the people who I have make me stuff keep telling me in an effort to get me to do it myself :)

You know I was going to see this

for all i care you can go to the next event naked and holding all your stuff in your hands.
There is no avoiding The Machine for you young (evil) man.

Yes.

Yes I did. :)

My gypsy carries all of her things in a back pack with a bunch of colored pouches separating her coin, her potions, her alchemy, et cetera. It's color coded. :D

I know a fair share of people who have found ammunition belts and pouches very useful for LARPing.
A rifle cartridge belt is PERFECT for holding potion vials. Shotgun shell pouches are nice too, and they're designed to sit at the hip.
I was running around with one of each on, with my potions on my belt, and my spell book/tags in the pouch.
My advice to you, is to check out your nearest sporting goods store. Shooting/Hunting equipment makes great LARPing gear.

Back