Banned player

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Recently,
I made a post about sexual harassment and mature RP in our game. At the tail end of that, I urged people to let us know if they had experiences with any of that.
I received emails on the subject revolving solely around one player and that player has since been banned from our game. This was due to seriously inappropriate behavior and comments to our players. For the sake of anonymity, and who might already know what, I am going to leave it at that.
If you have no idea what this was about, no big. If you are in the know, know that he has been banned from our events.

I take this issue very seriously and will continue to protect our community from such minded individuals. There is zero tolerance for making anyone uncomfortable at Alliance Larp Denver. If you sent something to me and customer service, thank you for speaking up.

Jesse

I'm sorry you had to make such a rough decision, but I'm very glad you take these things so seriously and are genuinely concerned about keeping your players safe and happy. Thank you. <3

Back