Batkin costume help

Hello all. I've had a Batkin concept for a while, and I'm having a little bit of trouble putting a costume together for it.

I have a good setup for bat wings, and I might be able to put together some sort of batlike ear and wig thing to cover my big bald head, but I'm lost when it comes to what to do with my face. I'm a pretty big guy, so I can't do a lot with big latex masks as it bottles in the heat and I sweat like mad. I might be able to handle some small prosthetics and/or limited makeup. Masks made of anything except latex would probably be okay. As long as it's semi-breathable.

Most of the searches I've done for "bat mask" or "bat prosthetic" end up giving me Batman outfits.

Any suggestions anyone has would be much appreciated.

I actually found a nose-only prosthetic that might work for you: http://www.mostlydead.com/products/vamp ... demon-nose
Since it's just the nose, you wouldn't have to deal with all the sweat under a full-face piece. Been there with a Sarr and I think I do prefer the paint for the comfort factor.

Though that north fur prosthetic is cool, that tiny noise one is probably my best bet. Nice and small, and doesn't look too uncomfortable.

Thanks for the help.

Back