Battle scrolls for sale

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hundreds of scrolls available for sale. If there was ever a time to increase your stock now is that time. Charm, Web, Disarm, Shatter? Got it all.

Let me know if interested and we can go from there. I will be at the next gather with all in tow.

Squire Captain Cassandra

Squire Captain Malvern,

Depending on price and economies of scale, the University is looking for a number of Wizard Lock, Wall of Force, Shatter, and Disarm scrolls. I prefer barter in trade or service, but have a small cache of coin if that's your preference.

The University is looking for any non-commercial battle scrolls, on both a per-piece and schematic level. Anything that is unusual, has unexpected or rare properties, or requires specific components for creation. They need not originate or even function in Wayside as their primary use would be research.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Coin and goods are acceptable. After a recent explosion I certainly could use more potions.

Cass

Evocation, Binding? Still have stacks upon stacks. Let me know and I can arrange a courier if youll be at this ir the next market.

Cass

I'll be making it through the mist for the next gather. And I too have battle scrolls for sale! the Respectfully Heinrich

If you got any Awakens, Releases, and Disarms, consider me interested!

-Renard of Sanctuary

Back