Becca's Birthday Party

Kittyfox

Hello all!

As some of you may know, I am turning 21 on the 18th. of January. Which happens to be the last day of a nero game! Yaaaaaay! I would like to extend an invitation to all you people who actually care about me. The party will be at the southcenter red robin near seattle (unless otherwise notified, I still need to call them) starting at about six or seven. More info shortly.

RSVP please, via this thread, or email (kkipperr@hotmail.com) Put my name on the subject line if you use email, cuz I get lotsa junk.

More on this later,
Becca/Kitty/Neume or whatever you people know me as best.

If only Southcenter was on my way home, I'd be glad to join in. Alas, it is not.

I'll wish you happy birthday at the game :D

-Bryan

I assume you're referring to coming up to the long weekend event in Feb, Bryan, as opposed to the game day on the 18th in Jan in Seattle. But if you are coming up in a week and a half, Southcenter will be right on your way home! :)

Bryan

Bryan said:
I assume you're referring to coming up to the long weekend event in Feb, Bryan, as opposed to the game day on the 18th in Jan in Seattle. But if you are coming up in a week and a half, Southcenter will be right on your way home! :)

Bryan

Actually, I think this is after Oregon's event that weekend (Jan 16-18).

If I can get a ride to either the upcoming Oregon game and/or southcenter after the game inculding a ride back to Olympia afterwards I am willing to go. My car has been totaled so I need rides places, now.

-Seth/Alavatar

Hello all. . .

Still need to call Red Robin. . . but honestly. . . who ELSE would want to go there on a sunday night other than starving wet tired nero people?
I hope people can come. ^_^

Becca

Having just started a job in which I work 6am-3pm on Sundays, I think its a bit soon for me to be requesting time off, so my attendance to the event is looking doubtful, and, with a car with no clutch and/or transmission, my attendance to your hootin-nanny would be dependent on someone picking me up from Portland at 3pm. Sorry, darlin', but you have my best birthdayness wishes. May you get twice as much of the stuff you do want! :)

That's annoying. . .
I can't make it. I have to go home after the event, since the day after the event is a holiday. But following that is finals, so an extra day to prepare would be nice.
That, and it's my mom's birthday on the 18th. I've got to aid her in celebrating.
Happy birthday!

Sorry hun! Wish I could go! Shoot, wish I could make the event at all! But the evil rigors of making sure people don't hurt themselves with stupid at Burger Fling entrap me. Hope it's a good one!

Believe me, the idea of missing out on a chance to help young ladies celebrate the age of drunkenness is heartwrenching, but I'm gonna have to leave the event early as it is to come back to Portland. Hope you have a good time anyway!!

Jeff

well, cause i didn't really have a definite answer before, i'll be coming. see ya friday.
-Carmen

ps. hayley, jon, and matt will go too, i think, 'case you wanted a someone accurate count..

I should be coming as well, barring something catastrophic happening.
-Bond

I'll be there...

I'll be at Red's on Sunday. I'm always good for a few good laughs. Besides- I have next week off work... so there is no reason for me not to start the week off well with some lighthearted fun.

Happy pre-emptive birthday!

~Barry

Great! Thanks for all the happy birthdays, and I'll miss you guys that can't make it, (we'll just have to oog celebrate at the event ^_^) Thanks for the rsvps, guys, and I'll see ya there!
Becca

The party will be at the Red Robin at 7:00pm on Jan 18. The reservation is for only 15 people so if you haven't rsvp'd by now and you planning on going, you're out of luck. Unless you're going to be at the event and you can talk to me there. Becca

Back