Bell for Earth Circle

Lauren

I wish to know if anyone has any information on the bell that was on the earth circle in Tarnsdale.

Thank you,
Sprig

It was a bell that lived outside the Earth Guild. It rang whenever a spirit was in the circle to resurrect. However, it was also a physical bell that someone could pick up and ring. Our enemies used this against us on occasion - they would ring the bell and then kill the healers who came to perform ressurections.

Kasuni

Do you know how it was acquired?

Sprig

... If my memories serve me correct, it was there when we arrived in the valley...

... If my memories serve me correct, it was there when we arrived in the valley...

It was there in the valley when we arrived, and if memory serves, it was still in the valley when we left.

In service,
-Sir Avaran

Sprig -

It might be possible for a powerful ritualist to create such an effect with a ritual involving the Greater Earth Circle, but I suspect it would require power above what I'm capable of.

- Z

I thought the bell was created when the earth circle was originally cast because the scroll was special. Like it was part of it.

I'd like to get a circle locked item like that that spirits could interact with. It certainly must be use with caution, but also very helpful.

It wouldn't be helpful for the bell to be circle locked, unless the circle encompassed the building.

Since the circle is inside the building, it would be difficult to hear the bell when it was rung.

Our last bell was outside and the circle was inside... So, there must be a way to do it.

I thought the bell was created when the earth circle was originally cast because the scroll was special. Like it was part of it.
Thank you! This helps clear up where the last bell came from.

Back