Best lines you've ever uttered as your characters

in a circle of power , inside the healers earth circle of power surrounded by vampires:
Vampire- I thought I told you to give yourself a killing blow?
Sym - I did.
Vampire - Why are you still alive?
Sym - (just blinks)
Vampire - ok Symerille give..... (sym interrupts)
Sym - sleep gas poison, accept
Vampire - I command you to awaken (Sym wakes up), ok Symerille give...(Sym interrupts)
Sym -sleep gas poison, accept
Vampire - I command you to awaken (Sym wakes up), ok Symerille give...(Sym interrupts)
Sym - Sleep gas poison, accept
Vampire - (Turns to other minions) This stone elf os really ticking me off.
Vampire - I command you to awaken (Sym wakes up) , ok Symerille give.....(Sym interupts)
Sym - Paralisys gas poison, accept

Nothing ticks vampires off more than taking their ability to controll you! = )

Tithraq was teaching Tien Tien my panda scavenger how to dodge and evade late one evening-

Tithraq- "See how easy it is just lift your left leg up to hop over my weapon"

Tien Tien- "What are you talking about I am lifting my leg, it's not my fault my legs are stubby"

(I had my costume pants on that makes my legs like half as long as they should be)

Good times...good times!

Justin H-

After a terrible battle that put down dozens of players, Ondreij found himself as the only healer with but a single life spell left, urgently yelling at Dame Ara with a demand for her to make an immediate decision, "Tell me, Dame Ara! who should I bring back to life ... Ara, tell me. WHO SHOULD I TRY to BRING BACK? Ara! WHO? WHO! TELL ME! WHO?" as she stood there in the longest moment of indecision I have ever seen exhibited by a leader character.

Abso-effin'-lutely precious moment for me.

"Don't come any closer! I got death spells!"

"I'm Man-at-Arms Sophia Dawne. I'm here to rescue you!"

In a heated argument in the middle of town, we were going back and forth, what if this...what if that...I say "Oh yea well if a King had balls he'd be Queen". Silence....then I turn to Cerdic and say "I f**ked that up didn't I"....There are so many great lines....In a NJ moment one very early AM I was woken up by Brian and Jessey G's brother saying lets bag it lets bag it. I come running out in my boxers with sword and board and a beard on and I yell "You ain't bagging S**t mother F er" and they scatter like roaches. The funny part, they probably could of rolled me.

deadlandsrules said:
Forgot the other one.

Emilio-You know what the best part of ruling the world is?
Orlantha-Whats that love?
Emilio-No one can tell me I can't skip

Two love birds on their way to sac the town....

And he really -did- skip up to the town... :) It was hilarious.

"I mean, afterall, some men are monsters, and some monsters are men." -Larkin Morfang, before the cat was out of the bag. Or wolf, rather ;)

And the ever popular:

"Why have you...awakened...ussssssssss..." - ???? ;)

I've had a few.

Theo to an old man "Could you die from old age any faster?!"

Naga: I challenge you to honor combat!!

Theo: -Extends middle finger-

Most of my favorite lines i can't even remember, Unfortunetly.

"The wind that blow' between deez two tusk' am sweet like da summah rain." ~ Tetsu (Caldaria)

"I know you're all very confused, and afraid, but I assure you we're here to help. I promise to help you rebuild, and I vow to get you all drunk by morning!" ~ Braveroar (HQ)

Tetsu said:
"The wind that blow' between deez two tusk' am sweet like da summah rain." ~ Tetsu (Caldaria)

And this was my introduction to Caldaria.

youthculture said:
Tetsu said:

And this was my introduction to Caldaria.

That is what happens when when you allow Justin and I to think "outside the box"

I will be writing a term paper this term for my Folklore of Subcultures class about LARPing, drawing in part on my recent experience. One of my main points will be the importance of storytelling among LARPers, something I picked up during my first game. My question is: does anyone who's posted in this thread have a problem with me using part of it for my paper?

I'd also like to share one of the most memorable scenes for me that weekend. I don't always remember who said what, but the participants were Me, Adam, and Cymryc as ratlings, Bryan as a dark elf PC, and Carmen and Joselyn(sp) as two female PCs. We were talking around a fire in the inn, because the innkeeper was not around to kick us out. It had just been established by the ratlings that it was okay for men to have multiple wives (and that they needn't be non-blood-relations), but not okay for women to have multiple husbands, because that's just not right.

Me: That's the way it's been since the beginning of time
PC: Really? When was the beginning of time?
Me (as if it doesn't matter): I dunno, a long time ago. Before I was around.
Bryan: So what, like, yesterday?
(Laughter)
Me: No!
Ratling: What about you, Mr. I've-lived-a-hundred-years? When do you say the beginning of time is?
Bryan: Oh, a very long time ago.
Me: That's what I said!

Tetsu said:
"I know you're all very confused, and afraid, but I assure you we're here to help. I promise to help you rebuild, and I vow to get you all drunk by morning!" ~ Braveroar (HQ)

I totaly remember that...the moment was very tense and it was a perfect comment....

1) At one point Telokh, my Stone Elf, was hit by a ritual backlash and race-changed into a Barbarian. Needless to say the onslaught of emotions was quite extreme when he changed back. A month after this he's speaking with Ulthoc (Barbarian, for those who don't know). The conversation went something like this.

Ulthoc: I see you're back to normal. So, how are you feeling.
Telokh: Not at all. thank-you

Tom (Ulthoc) broke out laughing and went OOG for a minute. Perhaps the first time ever that a Stone Elf made someone else emotionally break character.

2) Madcap is totally off-the-wall. Once he was talking with Spidereye (Collin's Orc).

Spidereye: I was just looking in the woods and didn't find s**t.
Madcap: Really. None in the woods at all? That's not right. I'll fix that.

I immediately walk from the cabins down into the woods and wait out of site for a few minutes. When I walk back into sight I'm fixing my belt as if I just pulled up my pants. When I get back to Spidereye...

Madcap: Okay. I fixed the woods.

Well, it's the woods. There should be some s**t somewhere. ;)

Morai said:
"We traded a valuable family heirloom to buy our farm."
"Yeah, I miss our sister too sometimes."

~Joe

I remember that....Oh god that was a funny encounter.
--bill

Sadly my best line involves two characters now permanently dead.

Syraandor - a long time ago...

Orshlaun's (probably spelled wrong) undead forces are attacking the townsfolk. Seth organizes people into a cemicircle in front of the tavern door. Undead are crashing like waves against the town's formation, and I casually stroll through the mayhem. Seth sees me lollygagging and yells to me, "Zymm, find a hole and fill it!" (there were breaks in the formation as people were cut down.)

I look left. I look right. (I lean over to Kate quickly and ask if physical roleplay is okay, and get a nod.)I grab Ankarah and throw her over my shoulder, and begin walking towards the tavern door, calling back over my shoulder, "well, I don't know how this will help, but...) :twisted:

As Duke Aramis Llyrr:

(upon the Duke's first arrrival at Ashbury)
"It is with great honor that I stand today on Gwendolyn's Field, for here the blood of heroes has been spilled for the Duchy of Ashbury. As you stand here today remember to touch this ground as I have. . .for you touch the honor of the heroes who have bled to protect this Duchy."

and

(to Count Requin Drager, upon the Duke Aramis' trumpted return, after having been thought dead):

"Surprise."

(to the adventurers of Ashbury, at during the 1st confrontation vers Count Requin and his Glantri allies):

"People of Ashbury! “We stand at yet another turning point in epic history. Now is the moment when heroes emerge from obscurity and enter into heroic glory! Are you with me?” (the adventurers give a huzzah) “Then despair not the gloom. . .but rage and give cry for sunlight!” The trumpet sounds. “For ourselves! For Ashbury! Forward!”

Then as Freejyn himself,

"The Red Rage is the only way to our salvation, I have seen it! The Glorious Red Rage!"

and as Warchief Zueshahara of the Freejyn (at the first event when I introduce my Freejyn Horde plotline):

"Glory to the Red Rage! All Hail the Red Rage!"

My first event as Baelemar I thought I was gonna roll this creature I run up behind him swing my 5 silver long sword hit him in the back...

NPC: No effect
Me: That's not fair
NPC 30 Death
Me:This sucks

I fall over and have to res.... Learned that if there are bunch of people laying around with a NPC in the middle I'm not high enough level to kill it so I need to run

the funniest thing i've ever seen was Tetsu's reaction when the crazy MWE he was Love 9'd to disappeared.

*Tetsu holds out little boquet of leaves and weeds*
MWE: *shrugs, fades away*
Tetsu: "You am heartless bitch!"

The pictures are awesome, too :)

lol when did this happen?! I wish I had seen...

Back