Biata

Heidi

For those who do not know T will be coming into town. If you are coming to this weekends gathering in Fairdale please see me at some point on friday night in the Healers guild. It is an honor and rare event to meet him. I don't want any one to miss this, well unless they want to. I feel if we have a list when he shows, and you are not in the area we can send someone to get you so you don"t miss anything.
On a different note, I will have plenty of fudge and fine wine-not blood wine-for this wonderful occasion. We will also have our usual fruit and chips for all facing the door way.
Travel safely and I look forward to seeing you all this weekend.

Zat,

I will be there during this up coming gather.

Amaris Lovik

I appears if I want to report to the Irregulars this month with the Bastion Portal open and closing schedual then I would need to be in Icenia at the end of this week anyway.

Looks like I'll be in town.

Amaranthus Landcharmer
Lord of Stoneroost, Kingdom of Eire
Man at Arms; Brittington Irregulars, Kingdom of Icenia

As you know Zat I will be there

Sir Daniel Grimsby Merik

Ill be there. .. not a vista but im fun at a party. Except for the celestial aura thing..Just wanted to feel included. Go sir Starr-grimsby Merrick!

Aggravain said:
Ill be there. .. not a vista but im fun at a party. Except for the celestial aura thing..Just wanted to feel included. Go sir Starr-grimsby Merrick!
considering you do reek of celestial magic it would be better for you not to take part.

Grim, you have a celestial aura now? That is a shame, I do enjoy your company... Perhaps you can just stay at a distance. I know I can hear you from quite a ways away.

-Gwendara

Glad ta hear ya enjoy my company Gwen yer good people...and yes I had an yer incident. . Im 100 percent Grim and 100 percent celestial lightning powersource..its complicated but ill make sure im loud enough you can hear me heh

Electrical power source... Heh don't touch me then haha. I'll see you in a few days.

-Gwen

I won't be attending. Send my apologies to T.

Grim, I'm shocked to hear you have a celestial aura. That must be a truly hair raising experience for you. Try not to take offense when I bolt from your presence.

Laguna Hallik

Good dwarf Grim,

you could just not manifest your magical aura so it may not be an irritant to others.

Greyesmere

Goodwoman Amaris Lovik,
I believe the Guildmistress Zatarina is free to allow anyone whe wishes to attend her gather. Your comment was offensive and unwarranted. I have a message for you from Baron Malachi. Please seek me out at your earliest convenience. I look forward to discussing the message with you.

Sir Symerille Strongbow Foxfire

"Edited to correct spelling of a name..."

Goodsir Greyesmere,

I can't friend. Wish that I could control it. Heck I've even been studying celestial magic to manipulate or control it. I even...(voice sorrowfully weakened) had ta tie down my own beard cause my hair was standing on end... its um interesting. But hey that's the price for being a hero and crap. Look forward to seeing ya folks and some of you from a distance. Hope everyone has an amazing time.

Kyle

Aggravain said:
Goodsir Greyesmere,

I can't friend. Wish that I could control it. Heck I've even been studying celestial magic to manipulate or control it. I even...(voice sorrowfully weakened) had ta tie down my own beard cause my hair was standing on end... its um interesting. But hey that's the price for being a hero and crap. Look forward to seeing ya folks and some of you from a distance. Hope everyone has an amazing time.

Kyle

Grim! What is this about tying your beard, eh? How I am going to stroke it now, huh? Haha!

Back